Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris BAby!!!!

hands down best dj in nyc right now the party last night was insane. music awesome from start to finish crowd great what more can u ask for. from this day on i will never miss another boris party.... i believeeeeeee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got there @ 6:30 and stayed till 11:30.. I have to say it was a great party but thats because everyone including myself loves tribal. He'd play something as simple as Women Beat Their Men.. to Rej.. to some other boom boom. He played this great mix (maybe it was just an acca) of Rui De Silva or however you spell it.. Touch Me-- If anyone knows that exact mix def. let me know!!

Ahhhh!!!! NOT onE ,BUT TWO BORIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol the guy is creeping up on jp AT RIdiculous speed! lol he's gotten so much better track selection mixing he's doing his homeWork like i like to say.

Jenbabay how crazy was everyone going on these *circles* haha =]~ you move so sexiiiii yess

wat kinda house does he play exacly?

lots of tribal, a dash of electro and a pinch of some tech tribal tracks here and there...lol

mix them all together with a great crowd of over 3100, and you have a great party,

the system was at it's best last night, they must have made some major adjustments, had a great time..

I got there @ 6:30 and stayed till 11:30.. I have to say it was a great party but thats because everyone including myself loves tribal. He'd play something as simple as Women Beat Their Men.. to Rej.. to some other boom boom. He played this great mix (maybe it was just an acca) of Rui De Silva or however you spell it.. Touch Me-- If anyone knows that exact mix def. let me know!!

from like 5 to 9 or so (kinda lost track of time) he just went off, and was dropping bomb after bomb, was a great vibe to that room

I know many hate boris, but I wonder if those are people who have heard him spin Recently,????

hope you all had fun that went......

from like 5 to 9 or so (kinda lost track of time) he just went off, and was dropping bomb after bomb, was a great vibe to that room

I know many hate boris, but I wonder if those are people who have heard him spin Recently,????

hope you all had fun that went......

Whoever hates him, are just jealous idiots, they have no idea, give respect where respect is due!

Whoever hates him, are just jealous idiots, they have no idea, give respect where respect is due!

some people can't accept that other people will like something they don't ...it's a hard concept to grasp I know.....but I blame bad parenting ..lol

to each his own ..

as long as you go out and have a good time....does a negative review really change any "fans" opinion....

jonpaul

I used to think he was pretty boring but the past few times I've heard him he has been really good. He was amazing on his birthday and Saturday was good too. I left around 8 so I probably missed some of the best parts but I thought he was mixing it up a lot more than he used to. The crowd was a lot better than usual too, aside from some drunk guy who told me I'm a total bitch, haha.

....says the guy who hates on JP

we all know you hate him but you have to respect the man as a producer and what he has accomplished in his prime

....says the guy who hates on JP

we all know you hate him but you have to respect the man as a producer and what he has accomplished in his prime

Yes I have said many times b4 he was a great DJ. Was being the Keyword. Anyone who dont like Boris, must not like tribal, because that is the only reason anyone can not like this guy recently. He honestly plays tribal bomb after tribal bomb. He never trainwrecks, and his parties are always a great time, with great crowds. People need to stop hating, and being jealous. Give the man the respect he has earned! He is def on top of his game right now.

Boris is great if you like pots 'n pans. I just happen to like music that has funky/soulful elements.

I respect him as a DJ, I just think his style is monotonous and his crowd leaves a lot to be desired.

Ya man, I cant say you are wrong, but dude, its not pots n pans, It some of the best tribal there is. If your not a tribal fan, your not gonna like Boris. I understand where your coming from, when you want soul, and funk, that is my fav style right now, go check out my top 10 posted in the June tracks thread. Its all funky stuff. I also love tribal as well, but I know there are people put there who dont like it. Just dont tell me tracks like, Julian Poker - People, Boost your metabolism TKC mix, etc, is pots n pans. Those are great productions, just not your style.

Yes I have said many times b4 he was a great DJ. Was being the Keyword. Anyone who dont like Boris, must not like tribal, because that is the only reason anyone can not like this guy recently. He honestly plays tribal bomb after tribal bomb. He never trainwrecks, and his parties are always a great time, with great crowds. People need to stop hating, and being jealous. Give the man the respect he has earned! He is def on top of his game right now.

Boris may indeed be on top of his game right now but kids like you can't compare his Crobar residency to his Big Fridays run at Roxy in 99.... Stop being such a know it all Mr. "I've been going out for 2 years."

Boris is great if you like pots 'n pans. I just happen to like music that has funky/soulful elements.

I respect him as a DJ, I just think his style is monotonous and his crowd leaves a lot to be desired.

pot and pans ??

i always thought that was a reference to crappy tech and noise ...

he def does not spin soulful house, so noone can expect you like him, but you can't hate when over 3000 plus are saying differently

Boris may indeed be on top of his game right now but kids like you can't compare his Crobar residency to his Big Fridays run at Roxy in 99.... Stop being such a know it all Mr. "I've been going out for 2 years."

All I said you jackass, is that Boris is at the top of his game right now, and give respect where respect is due.

Do me a favor and get off my dick, and go back to suckin Rydels, and Roveens.

Peace!

What the fuck is ur prob with me anyway????

i keep saying it but the guy has gotten so much better form like 2 years ago when he used to trainwreck like it was his job*literally* he's SIickkkkkKKKKK NOW BELIEVE! HE'S the best tribal dj i know from nyc thats holding shit down besides Calderone's evolve parties.

i keep saying it but the guy has gotten so much better form like 2 years ago when he used to trainwreck like it was his job*literally* he's SIickkkkkKKKKK NOW BELIEVE! HE'S the best tribal dj i know from nyc thats holding shit down besides Calderone's evolve parties.

Agree, The only people who dont like Boris, are either jealous idiots, or dont like tribal. There is no other reason not to say he does not do a great job.

pot and pans ??

i always thought that was a reference to crappy tech and noise ...

he def does not spin soulful house, so noone can expect you like him, but you can't hate when over 3000 plus are saying differently

Honestly, the city in general sucks right now and Crobar is pretty much (unless Pacha has a big name DJ) the only game in town. I think I could spin there and draw like 2,000.

Honestly, the city in general sucks right now and Crobar is pretty much (unless Pacha has a big name DJ) the only game in town. I think I could spin there and draw like 2,000.

thats not true at all ....

how do you explain low numbers on every other residency night except Boris .