Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Am

junior003

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can any Hip Hop DJ empty a Dance floor.? They all play the same tracks sometimes more than once during there set.. i dont see how any of them can go wrong, all they have to do is listen to the radio and copy down the TOP 40 Hip Hop songs and just play them.. as far as beat matching and mixing.. ummm.. not to hard to CUT on the ONE..

I really dont ever see DJ AM bringing in half of the numbers that Tiesto Brought in for Rehab.. Much respect to Adam.. but I dont see him reaching that status like Tiesto unless he starts producing and release tracks WORLDWIDE..then.. maybe ..But to be honest.. I hope to someday be in the Same League as DJ AM..

Here's an admission .... and ukjay will probably give me a high five for this one lol .... I cant listen to hiphop all night long in a club anymore. Havent been able to for over a year. Pure hiphop, and I dont mean mashup, all night for me just gets tired .... if its not cutting edge new stuff I havent heard and if the dj just change it up all night. But if I can predict the track selection from 10 pm to closing, I have had a bad night.

but for AM ....

Unlike what People Magazine would make him seem, he really doesnt have this mythic status among clubgoers. In LA, when he opened LAX, the opening week he was in the booth for a private engagement, the crowd didnt go wild when he took the decks. They didnt rush to the booth to take pictures or start screaming or anything because it was AM. To them, he's just AM, the same guy thats been spinning amazing stuff to them for years and years and years. But.............. when he did blends from rock to stuff like Golddigger, and the blends were amazing, the crowd did go wild. As did I.

If its VICE and AM tagteaming all night, I will dance and love it all night long. The most amazing twosome to spin of that genre and styling for me.

How can any Hip Hop DJ empty a Dance floor.? They all play the same tracks sometimes more than once during there set.. i dont see how any of them can go wrong, all they have to do is listen to the radio and copy down the TOP 40 Hip Hop songs and just play them.. as far as beat matching and mixing.. ummm.. not to hard to CUT on the ONE..

I really dont ever see DJ AM bringing in half of the numbers that Tiesto Brought in for Rehab.. Much respect to Adam.. but I dont see him reaching that status like Tiesto unless he starts producing and release tracks WORLDWIDE..then.. maybe ..But to be honest.. I hope to someday be in the Same League as DJ AM..

I find it amazing that people go to see teisto cause that man has zero skills of a DJ.

he maybe a good CD player or serato player, but to listen to him there is no doubt in my mind that everyone is on drugs at his shows because iv seen him live in concert on video & in a small club set, man the brother is wacky

just like Jonathan peters.

i cant believe they call them self's DJ's.

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew

I find it amazing that people go to see teisto,that man has zero skills as a DJ.

he maybe a good CD player or serato player, but to listen to him there is no doubt in my mind that everyone is on drugs at his shows...iv seen him live in concert on video & in a small club set, man the brother is wack.

just like Jonathan peters.wack

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew

I find it amazing that people go to see teisto,that man has zero skills as a DJ.

he maybe a good CD player or serato player, but to listen to him there is no doubt in my mind that everyone is on drugs at his shows...iv seen him live in concert on video & in a small club set, man the brother is wack.

just like Jonathan peters.wack

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew

say what you want bout Tiesto but the bottom line is that he is making more $$$ in one nite then Mr.Freeze makes all year. I've seen TIJS before and i don't do drugs, so you are wrong on that statement.

Tiesto will out draw Mr.Freeze any day of the week

say what you want bout Tiesto but the bottom line is that he is making more $$$ in one nite then Mr.Freeze makes all year. I've seen TIJS before and i don't do drugs, so you are wrong on that statement.

Tiesto will out draw Mr.Freeze any day of the week

Vanilla ice and mc hammer made millions and they suck.

That's great that you were able to watch him pop in his little CD and push play.

No drugs you are one out a million.

I know he can out draw ... so what does that mean? IM in history books all over the world movies videos so what does that mean.

Facts are his not a DJ he is a CD player & a serato computer man.

Not a DJ.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew