Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC afterhours

I guess it also depends on the style of music your into. SHELTER has had its doors open for 15yrs now on sat nights from 11pm till sun afternoon 12-3pm depending on if theirs a special occasion, usually closes around 12-1pm though. So thats already 14hrs weekly of music for you so expect a lot of different music along the journey with the majority of it being deephouse but like isaid dont be suprise when you hear a dark tech song either.

sounds like a good time....one last question sorry..what kind of crowd can i expect to see here???

we have a mix of everything...

it is not a dark dirty afterhours.....so we dont have the grimy crowd...(not sure if you have been to SOL - very big and very spacious)

we get lots of spill over from the bars / clubs on 27th and 28th ...

so expect a mix

ask for jonpauls guest list at the door.

doors open @ 4 am

bar reopens @ 8 am

enjoy

I cannot do afterhours..some of those places get scary... SOL sounds like it may be do-able before Gypsy Tea.

sol is like rockcandy ...(i think you were there for that one)

well lit , good beats ....great system (we bring in sound every week)

not dark and dirty

that we leave for sunday @ gypsy tea

diverse afterhours crowds? it's all crackheads

not always.. dont be so quick to judge,

we have plenty of people who do not go out, and just wake up and come thru ....sober

some people do still like to come out for good music and a good time...

diverse afterhours crowds? it's all crackheads

Yes there are a lot of crackheads to be honest like at all other clubs but I have not seen a fight htere yet....mostly its just guys who wanna form a circle in a front of a hottie to show off (like a peacock) but sometimes things are taken too far and they start to push or smak each other which is reatrded.

damn when did rock candy stop doing afterhours? i was there months ago so i guess i haven't been paying attention to that ;) lol.

i have been to SOL on a fri night, and it was kind of pretentious. i hope the after hours are totally different, cuz i would like to give it another shot.