Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VINYL ROLL CALL........................

sorry, didnt mean to step on anyone's foot or anything like that, but i'm having a hard time sleeping, imagining the music that will fill the space we call vinyl. can someone confirm that he's going all night, cuz i dont wanna miss anything and i dont wanna hear anyone else...

vinylheads please accept my apology for runnin my mouth with the vinyl roll call and please confirm that its danny all night, oldschool session. thank you.

------------------

chronic is the answer...

I believe it's him all night and yes, it's definitely his "classics" night...last 25 years.

I can't WAIT!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

I am going, that's a fact. And you are going to get knocked the fuck out by an Eye-talian.

BTW, I met Schwinge, Abstract and Mac this weekend and they asked where my "pimp" was.

Now I know how you feel about being taunted with the arse-slapping, in which you will get a royal spanking on Friday.

wouldnt miss it.....

i have this warm feeling that Danny is gonna drop "Turn Me On", and if he doesnt im going to bitch and moan until he does. lol

if it's anything like the 25th anniversary night, it will be a night to remember!

seeyalaterbye

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by sinthetik:

can i meet some of you people - i heard yer pretty nifty.

anyone meeting up anyplace in particular????

Hrmm...we could plan a meetup if you guys want. Not a big place. IF you can drag me off the dance floor that is. <cackles>

Wanna say oh...3am in the larger lounge/backroom by the bathrooms? All the way in the back, past the bar...bar would be on your right as you walk back.

But I warn ya...better be promt cause I'm gonna rush right back out there!!!! <cackles in delight>

Whatcha all think?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

vinyls 21 to get in right???

18 to get in :-)

It's a juice bar so no liquor.

-Oo

------------------

phat cwm12.gif then i will definately be there with bells on.. see u there

veronica

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Its $75 if you buy your tickets ahead of time. It'll be more at the door that night - I'm guessing it'll be $100.

I'm in for the meetup. 3am? I'll be wearing super high platform white go-go boots and I have an arm band tatoo on my right arm. I'll be there with my most favorite club adventurer, who is also fellow ClubNYC board member.

See you there!

upside...Aren't those prices for NYE?

I think the cover for Vinyl tomorrow will be $20...But to save $5 (possibly for a red bull) I would suggest emailing mac@thekopproject.com, tell him he owns you cwm27.gif (j/k Mac) and he will hook you up with a lil discount. Mac, where is your official ROLL CALL???? cwm1.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

[This message has been edited by jammy (edited 12-28-2000).]

Hey hey, DT is going all night...Talked to him last night and he said to tell everyone to get there early to really experience the journey, he's gonna be taking it way back...back into time!!! I wouldn't miss this for the world...if you need <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> info you can email at mac@thekopproject.com...

SEE YOU ON THE DANCE FLOOR!

------------------

Gigs : Sound Factory, Saturday 11/25...12-4

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

You're kidding, right? We can start a collection for ya - you need to see DT, and do it right quick to save yourself from further embarassment.

Everyone going willing to kick in a buck so we can initiate noiseboy? I am. then, after the DT experience, maybe we can call him 'NoiseMAN'. cwm35.gif

see ya all there.

DM

Originally posted by noiseboy:

never been to vinyl. . .

never heard Danny. . .

maybe if i get some cash. . .

cwm16.gif

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 12-28-2000).]

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

Everyone going willing to kick in a buck so we can initiate noiseboy? I am. then, after the DT experience, maybe we can call him 'NoiseMAN'. cwm35.gif

cwm16.gif

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 12-28-2000).]

cwm2.gif

LMAO! Noiseboy will mature into NoiseMAN after seein' DT. That's funny shit. Never the less, if you're at the meet up noiseboy, I'll toss you a buck to see Danny.

------------------

BACSig2.gif