Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Legendary NIght @ PACHA

Round 6am a fuse blew out, the lights turned on in the club and they had to kick everyone out.....everyone was pissed cuz they thought the place shut down....Security told everyone whoever wants to get back in has to wait on line while they fixed the problem going on inside....by 7am there was about 700 people on line all screaming and cheering while Pacha/JP staff hands out icepops for everyone...Really felt like something that would happen back in the day everyone trying to get back in the club at 7 in the morning...The vibe in there was unreal when everyone got back in it was more comfortable and all of jp's real fans were in there....it's funny how a potentially disastrous thing like a fuse blowing out could end up being one of the best nights ive ever had at a club.....

i was there till the fuse blew...i thought the set was decent...but the crowd was shit IMO. all tweeked out little kids. . . went against my better judgement to see JP again bc i heard hes good a pacha, but i was def mistaken.

even past the shitty crowd, i was only there fora few hours and didnt think the set was anything great. . .

Not trying to start shit, but, i heard the fuse blew because he fucked two tracks up trying to mix them...any thoughts on this?

i agree crowd was shitty. Thank God July 15 party is 21+

pretty sure this was 21 and up. mangled crowd regaurdless

first time ive seen jp and i have to say he was pretty good. very fun night

only thing that bothered me is them throwing those vote for jp cards at me.

even past the shitty crowd, i was only there fora few hours and didnt think the set was anything great. . .

Not trying to start shit, but, i heard the fuse blew because he fucked two tracks up trying to mix them...any thoughts on this?

that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life

I was blown away last night... by the price of the drinks at the bar. $15 for a vodka-redbull. This has to be the most I have paid for a drink in a club.

And to add to my frustration, as I was starting to sip on my 3rd drink and get some relief from the tropical heat that was plagueing the club, some guy started to burst into some weird ass guido dance, shoved me and knocked my drink down.

Other than that - JP was a little up and down. He started tribal, then went into some ugly filtered techno shit around 4 am. He was begining to get back to tribal and sound a little better and then, the fuse blew up.

The crowd was interesting to watch - from an anthropological stand point, that is !

I was blown away last night... by the price of the drinks at the bar. $15 for a vodka-redbull. This has to be the most I have paid for a drink in a club.

And to add to my frustration, as I was starting to sip on my 3rd drink and get some relief from the tropical heat that was plagueing the club, some guy started to burst into some weird ass guido dance, shoved me and knocked my drink down.

Other than that - JP was a little up and down. He started tribal, then went into some ugly filtered techno shit around 4 am. He was begining to get back to tribal and sound a little better and then, the fuse blew up.

The crowd was interesting to watch - from an anthropological stand point, that is !

damn sorry to hear about ur drink! that sux. 15 too that's the highest ive heard so far.....i paid 26 for two drinks at nest and thought that was alot!

i heard it was because his set was so siiiiiiiiiiiiiick the place couldn't handle it...people are comparing it to the movie the "Natural"

No offense, but where do you usually hang out??... I know thats expensive for a drink, but most places do charge around 15 for a redbull vodka... They usually charge you for the whole can of redbull even though they only use half of it...

i got to say that i wasnt impressed with the crowd. or the set. i feel the s&m party was 10 times better and even that party cant compare to the old jp. i hate to say it but i feel the down fall everyone on this board has been talking about forever. the guy cant stay at the same level hes like a rollercoaster. one party is decent then the next one sucks. dont get me wrong im a fan. but everythig is gettin old