Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underwear Party Reviews

THANK GODDD i didnt go to this mess haha honestly i would take bORis ove jp anyday.. hahaa i kept saying that shit.. poeple dont listen... and chus and ceballos destroyed Crobar saturday. i left around 6 am went to gypsy tea with my boy and htis Hot ass girl i was chillin with. with huge Tits haha i mean these things were fucking BIG! lol

THANK GODDD i didnt go to this mess haha honestly i would take bORis ove jp anyday.. hahaa i kept saying that shit.. poeple dont listen... and chus and ceballos destroyed Crobar saturday. i left around 6 am went to gypsy tea with my boy and htis Hot ass girl i was chillin with. with huge Tits haha i mean these things were fucking BIG! lol

got pics of them?

of all the nights i went to see that jerkoff i mabye heard like 10 good songs come fom his decks. the most overrated dj in the universe!!! in a world that lets paris hilton speak AT ALL, jp's success is no shocker.

lmfao......and they dont just let paris speak she fuckin sings now too..... only paris could promote the whole "vote or die" campaign while not being registered to vote.

jp played some good tracks here and there such as:

on this dancefloor (fama & hino mix) - dirty german

ian carey - say what you want (dub)

love you some more (peter rauhofer reconstruction)

and i liked what he did with the donna summer - i feel love acca

as far as his mixing.... it actually was better than it has been recently, but his selection was all over. he went from electro, hard tribal to housey shit all within 45 minutes. totally killed the vibe he had goin, for me atleast. i went up to pachita as soon as it opened, the dj up there was on point all night, played alot of older jams but mixed in some newer stuff i never heard before as well. anyone know who the dj up in pachita was? im curious to kno. i went back down to see how jp was spinnin right after the fuse blew or whatever, left at 5:30 cuz i didnt want to deal with any of that bullshit that i knew would ensue. overall id give the night a 2 1/2 out of 5

i spent the majority of the night upstairs........ the music was better... jp was all over the place (i was fucked up and i noticed.... so it HAD to HAVE BEEN BAD!)....

i've been boycottin jp for a while... sucked a year ago.... still sucks...

jp.... i'm done with you! lol....

Guest onisakura

Anyone who went to JP rather than C&C needs their head examined.

POTS AND PANS. Sums up his sound. ANd lets not even get into the crowd.....how bad a trip must they have been plunged into when the place lost power and 3000 people had to be evacuated? Must have been priceless.....

POTS AND PANS. Sums up his sound. ANd lets not even get into the crowd.....how bad a trip must they have been plunged into when the place lost power and 3000 people had to be evacuated? Must have been priceless.....

Sounds like a similar story last night babe ahahaa TWICE AS BAD!

Guest onisakura
Sounds like a similar story last night babe ahahaa TWICE AS BAD!

NO WAY......at least the music was GOOD. :laugh:

personalyl i would have went to jp instead of chus and ceballos.. i dont like their sound.. jp's i can deal with... and didnt you write a review saying you liked the jp party you went to??

Guest onisakura
personalyl i would have went to jp instead of chus and ceballos.. i dont like their sound.. jp's i can deal with... and didnt you write a review saying you liked the jp party you went to??

I said it was ok, i didn't particularly like it. Totally subpar by the end of the night/morning i was DYING to go home. That was enough for a JP experience, i've had my fill. I did it for two reasons: 1. to not be a hypocrite since i had never heard the guy and i couldnt stand him already; and 2. it was an excuse to dress like a hoochie. :)

C&C (IMO) are much better technically AND have way better track selection. The killed Cielo last month.

I said it was ok, i didn't particularly like it. Totally subpar by the end of the night/morning i was DYING to go home. That was enough for a JP experience, i've had my fill. I did it for two reasons: 1. to not be a hypocrite since i had never heard the guy and i couldnt stand him already; and 2. it was an excuse to dress like a hoochie. :)

C&C (IMO) are much better technically AND have way better track selection. The killed Cielo last month.

1. I can see why

2. LMAO

I actually came back to Spirit after I saw you outside at 5:30 and thought I was melting. Then I went to Pacha which was refreshing temp wise and musically was ok. It was nice to see the difference between the sound systems of Pacha & Spirit. Have a fun day on 22 :-)

I went to C&C saturday and it was dead so went to JP instead, shit was pretty good jp was playing decent, then all that crap happened when people had to leave the club, security guy told me it was something with con ed and they were gonna come to fix the problem...Waited on line for about half an hour to get back in and he started playing much better....Only problem was there were to many kids runnin around but next party on the 15th is 21+ so there wont be that problem anymore