Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Giant Dick

Now, I’m sure some guys are thinking that this doesn’t sound like a problem and they wouldn’t mind swinging a stick like this around. Trust me, it sucks. To understand what it’s like to live with a giant dick you have to throw out everything you know about normal life. I love sports and athletic activities. Unfortunately, my dick loves this too and celebrates by flopping around like a frog on a frying pan. An extra large heavy-duty athletic supporter is an absolute must. Go without, and I could end up with a black eye

If he just advertised it from the start he could prolly get a lot more poonani. Like if he wore a shirt that said

"my dick scares most women, do you think you can handle it"

then at least girls who inquired would be at the very least be willing to check it out and maybe give it a go ...

werd thats tough.. My first experience with a huge cock was my boyfriend Tyson.. italian.. tall handsome.. hung. I was only a senior in high school (I was 17, he was 23) so i don't think i was fully developed into the little sex pot i am today.. but we had our fun.. riding was a pain but i got used to it.. like the trooper i am. :laugh:

But i understand the pain of these guys with huge cocks.. I'm sure chicks are really intimidated by it... especially for his age... he needs to focus on banging the older broads. They love that shit.....:D

i had a friend whose bf was too big for magnum xls. after they went through a box of 12 trying to get at least 1 to work on their first attempt at sex and failed, my 5' 2" friend decided that having sex with her 6' 4" bf was probably not in the cards in the first place :( .