Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wake Up New York!! (part 2) Exacta Killed It Again!!!!

Spread the word!!! Brian has had his hands full with his new label, COMPULSIVE MUSIC (www.compulsivemusic.com). I will be posting his gig lineup as soon as things are finalyzed, and also I will try to get a promo mix for you guys. Brian is a GREAT dj, and a GREAT producer. Hard to find both in one person, but hes worked VERY VERY hard to get where hes at, and has had some ups and downs, but WATCH OUT! He recently recorded his set for JOHN DIGWEEDS kiss 100 FM show, along with a mix for TOM NOVYs radio show, and a mix for the BBC. NY has been long abused by GENERIC tribal drums, and is tired of the abuse of the PIONEER EFX machine on EVERY track. Exacta plays upfront house music and a style that nobody in nyc has. He has not been djin for 2 years! He actually has been djin in NYC for 12 years. He started djin Hiphop like many house legends did (AVH, Paul Oakenfold, Fatboy Slim) and playin house is where his heart is. Then he goes on to produce and remix tracks for SUBLIMINAL & *69. Hes played in UK, IBIZA, EASTERN EUROPE, MIAMI and WEST COAST.

Beats Inside You ("This track gets me excited for the weekend"-Steve Lawler)

Flippin

Shake My Soul

Forca

Pride (on the new subliminal Sessions compilation)

Steam Remix

Keep the Faith Remix

Love You Some More Remix

Stuck On Your Love

Set Me Free

You Keep Calling Me

Do What I Wanna Do

And a secret track that will really put him on the house map for long long time to come.

I hope everyone can really come out for his NEXT pacha gig (soon) and enjoy the FRESHEST thing to hit NYC in years. Great guy and his dedication to his craft is really amazing, and he gives everything when he plays. COMPULSIVE!

• 3 weeks later...
Bull in the first post you mentioned about it going to be an interesting few months and this one you mention aug. specifically. Ya holding out on any good info for us.

Well all im gonna say is circle the date of SAT AUG 12TH cause its time

DJ EXACTA and STIMULUS>RESPONSE at PACHA

Come check out DJ EXACTA and the STIMULUS>RESPONSE party and see for yourself what the hype is all about.