Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any jp reviews...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello D!!!

surprisingly the best party hands down since the classics nite in nov 02...

average age was 25-28 which is 20938102932 times better than those 16 drug slobs

d'ibiza was looped for 45 minutes because DT was taring up the dancefloor with vivacious... other than that the loops werent unbarable

like dt said "this is HIS house" and "there's no place like home" :getdown:

Obviously, I know who you are.

You don't go on a DJ's website and post about another DJ.

It's called RESPECT.

and you work for JP with that kind of attitude?why doesnt this suprise me?Look around hunny i don't know any other DJ BOARD that doesnt let you speak of other DJ's.that is just ridiculous!!!

and you work for JP with that kind of attitude?why doesnt this suprise me?Look around hunny i don't know any other DJ BOARD that doesnt let you speak of other DJ's.that is just ridiculous!!!

thats cause jp and his army are afraid if they hear another dj they will see how badly jp has sucked recently

NAME ONE

Sasha

James Zabiela

Richie Hawtin

Paul Woolford

Marco Bailey

if you wanna see a DJ work a track, you n00b, ill even give you a link to show you exactly how some1 like James Zabiela gets down.... the dudes a beast

ive come to the sad truth that people see JP with so much equipment that they think hes doing insane stuff.... they have the false notion that hes using all the equipment.... its easy to loop and you need one instance of Abelton Live (with one monitor) and an FX box and youre good to go.....

avalon32%20030.jpg

in this picture (and another one that goes along with it, in which u can see the other monitor), he has three monitors going on.... a real DJ knows you dont need three instances of Abelton Live running.... one is more than enough to "work" a track, and all DJs that use Abelton only need that one version of it working and not three.... lets see the JP n00bs hate on me with this one

Whether he uses abelton, plays classics.... the truth is JP is controversy. I've been on this board since 98 and I've never have seen so much feedback on one DJ. We all are entitled to our opinions and that's why this board has been alive for so long.