Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia @ Pacha

what does my post count have to do with knowing some random names he mentions? maybe i should know your boy brian who your ex girlfriend wants to blow also...

Random people? Those random people are two of the biggest names in NYC nightlife from the past and present. You have 22,000 posts on a clubbing website and have no fucking clue who Rob or Jermaine are, then you are obviously a fucking moron and know nothing. Keep running your mouth about shit you have no clue of.

And your friend Brian M will be exposed soon enough.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just explain who they are for shits and giggles. Rob is no other than Rob Fernandez who is a mastermind behind many successful events over the last decade and Jermaine is seen outside working doors at many of the events. Both are highly respected individuals that deserve a lot of credit.

JESUS CHRIST def an amazing AMAZING night of music video clips and pics coming soon. Was at crobar earlier fopr tedd patterson who rocked it from 1130-5ish. Me and the peeps ran to PACHA where danny just assaulted us until 305pm closing time. One of the best overall nights of music. If you were a vinyl/arc head the hrs of 10am-3pm would have made you feel like 2002-2004 all over again. The music the crowd the shows the laughs,etc.

Anyhow musically this shit was dope im tired as hell as im just getting home right now. Def a great night out, carmine good chilling with you and your lady was a lot of fun, hope you make that dinner.

As i always say when a dj is playing 15hr sets if you only hear 5 hrs then you aint hear nothing. I had a great time hearing my 2 fave djs in the world back to back at different clubs lol. Crowd over at crobar wasnt the best but by the time i arrived at pacha its was jammed packed BUT COMFORTABLE. I dont know what to say to the danny t haters he played EVERY STYLE OF MUSIC to please as many people. And for his "kids" 10am-3pm was where it was at.

hahahhaha please kid u have no idea. nice mask is that u in ur avatar, fuckin clown

LMAO!! No idea of what.. Music!! well this is where u r wrong. and the mask was a joke thats what is up there.. if u new me you would understand.. but hopefully i will meet you soon enough my friend.. and like i said ease up ebert, life is too short to be so uptight.. Your posts continue to amaze me with you arogance and ignorance.. grow up. that is all.

Danny was incredible I got there around 5ish and he was playin some great stuff, at about 6 30 am he started playing lots of hard techno/tech house tracks, I have no clue where he finds this stuff. The sound system at Pacha brings real clarity to the tracks that Danny plays everything sounded perfect in there.....Some tracks that I recognized were... O fortuna, Donna Delroy-The Hurting (surprised he played that) A mauro picotto track i forgot the name of, He teased i feel loved a few times as well as Royal House-Can you Party....everything else he played was beoyond me ...The performance was really good, Tracey K has a great voice live....anyone know the name of the song he played after she performed? Anyway I was more then impressed with Danny, he's one of the few DJ"s that plays tracks I have never heard and would probably never find....I left at 1pm and he was still going heard he closed round 2 or 3.......Cannot wait for him to come back with Carl Cox :clap2:

Did'nt make it,I was on my way there like 3 blocks away when 3 guys tried to rob me,fought one of them and the other 2 started attacking me,thank goodness someone saw what was going on and called the cops,the bastards took off,cops came,I was so shaken up I came home.

Did'nt make it,I was on my way there like 3 blocks away when 3 guys tried to rob me,fought one of them and the other 2 started attacking me,thank goodness someone saw what was going on and called the cops,the bastards took off,cops came,I was so shaken up I came home.

WHAT?!?!! I am so glad you're safe! You always have some horror story about your nights out! WTF?! Sorry that happened to you. :(

Sorry to hear this happen to you, glad to read or i hope everything is alright.

where exactly did this happen? i was walking on 10th like 49, 48 and i thought it was gross,. and then 47-48 betw 10th/11th also gross scary

Sorry to hear this happen to you, glad to read or i hope everything is alright.

Still shaken up,I won't be going to Junior's Birthday this Saturday.It will be awhile before i venture over Hell's Kitchen.I'll stick with partying in the Chelsea area.

Still shaken up,I won't be going to Junior's Birthday this Saturday.It will be awhile before i venture over Hell's Kitchen.I'll stick with partying in the Chelsea area.

Regardless of where you are, if its the wrong place at the wrong time, hopefully you will be fortunate to have people near by to help. Im sorry to hear that you had to deal w/ such a traumatizing experience. May i suggest instead of denying yourself some wonderful beats from a DJ you adore ... you take a cab to the club instead. :idea:

Regardless of where you are, if its the wrong place at the wrong time, hopefully you will be fortunate to have people near by to help. Im sorry to hear that you had to deal w/ such a traumatizing experience. May i suggest instead of denying yourself some wonderful beats from a DJ you adore ... you take a cab to the club instead. :idea:

Funny how last night I was thinking about getting a cab,but decided to walk it.But regardless cab or no cab,I won't be heading up there for awhile.I'll settle for DJ offer Nissim at Roxy instead.

shades of the old nyc when 42, 43, 44th near 10th, 11th etc was a snakepit of muggers at all times

some of you 20 and under cant imagine what times sq used to be like, seriously just walking on 42nd an dthe west side was like being a target for muggers pick pockets etc

wow i had a good time, danny's set was good, i was so exhausted though i only made it until 8am, came from crobar earlier to see tedd patterson....wanted to see tracey k too, how was she? ...wish i could have stayed longer. at one point i ventured over to canal street area in the back of pacha so i could just chill and lean against the wall... lol....there at least it was comfortable - also upstairs in teh shower area was more comfy too...def want to go to dt and carl cox as well

it was pretty hot down on the main floor not too craazyyy....

and the hot bartender tara my girl who was wearing a danny tshirt told me that someone DID ask her who danny was. lol!

incredible night... phenomenal set by DT... :bowdown:

not the biggest fan of electro/techno but i was really digging his dark hard techy stuff he played from 6am onwards... wanted to stay longer but by 10am i could barely stand up... and i'm still recovering...

the bouncers have to keep the top of the steps clear b/c thats where the AC intake is . . next time youre at the club youll realize they are doing that for your own comfort . . .if steps are clogged the AC cannot work properly . . ..sorry if anyone felt security was rude they are just doing a job and in this instance to truly better your experience . . .

agree DT was on fire , better set & programming than his july 3 spirit sweletre.

i thought it got too crowded by like 3 or 4, i can only imagine what it was like after 5-530 when i left.

i had already daqnced so much & dripped like 5 lbs of sweat.

the bouncers were so rude shining the flash lights on the big stairs agressively!!

anyway dt was awesome , many many bangers 4- 4-1/2 stars of 5 easy, if id stayed past 6 Im sure it cld be more than 4-1/2 stars.....

the bouncers have to keep the top of the steps clear b/c thats where the AC intake is . . next time youre at the club youll realize they are doing that for your own comfort . . .if steps are clogged the AC cannot work properly . . ..sorry if anyone felt security was rude they are just doing a job and in this instance to truly better your experience . . .

Whats rude is people who have no consideration for anyone's safety by sitting on those stupid stairs.. It always amazes me how no one has really tripped over someone and cracked their head open

Excellent answer!

Funny how last night I was thinking about getting a cab,but decided to walk it.But regardless cab or no cab,I won't be heading up there for awhile.I'll settle for DJ offer Nissim at Roxy instead.

There were some thugs robbing and beating up people up the block from Roxy and other Chelsea areas several months ago.

It happens at every area with many clubs and bars.

Good luck, be safe & have fun............

Plus Junior Vasquez will be playing to 5pm,so there is time for you to reconsider if you feel safe and secure again.....:)