Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Horrible Experience With Crobar's Staff!

i am sorry to hear that you had a horrible experience, but calling these bouncers with "little education" is just horribly ignorant.
Well, reality check: usually when you have a higher education you're not a bouncer at a club you know. Sure some of them are cool and so on, but it's not like most of them can talk to you about Wittgenstein or String Theory.

And people are correct when saying that the best way to deal with them is to ignore them and just have as little contact as possible. The problem is when the bouncers cross the line (like apparently they did at Pacha this weekend).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, reality check: usually when you have a higher education you're not a bouncer at a club you know. Sure some of them are cool and so on, but it's not like most of them can talk to you about Wittgenstein or String Theory.

And people are correct when saying that the best way to deal with them is to ignore them and just have as little contact as possible. The problem is when the bouncers cross the line (like apparently they did at Pacha this weekend).

pretty sure thread title says crobar not pacha.

i so thought he was hitting the shift key at every word...i tried it once and fucked up the whole message...very annoying

and what is with this in the replies??? viewpost.gif

i'm not sure.. its one of DaVe's newest features :party:

oops sorry for the inadvertent thread jack...you all can continue with your crobar bouncer rants now.. sorry!!

The bouncers have been jerk offs forever, where have you been??? They use to shake kids down at raves and take there drugs. I could also remember about 10 years ago leaving a Unity party at Vinyl. Me and my boy walked out at 6am with nyc under 6 inches of snow. The bitch bouncer wouldnt let us in til the storm was over so we both drove home on acid. I remember my friend who was driving saying, "wow I cant feel the peddles man, this isnt good."

Just thinking about that gives me butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't imagine driving on acid. I used to bug sooooooooo hard off of that shit that I couldn't even speak or think correctly, let alone drive, lol. I couldn't even imagine being in a club on that shit. I'd probably bug out way too much.

crobar's security does not just kick people out for no reason. There must have been something that you did to instigate the situation.

This is true..Crobar has one of the best security/bouncers working I've seen. Very professional, always kind..at least to me they are...

The bouncers at Crobar suck they got the same scams going on as Exit and same with Pacha they were giving us the nutsack and ass crack check. I don't need these guys fondling me or ripping me off just so i can hear Victor Calderone or Junior Vasquez. These clubs need to get control of their staff.

I go to crobar all the time and have never had aproblem getting in. Once I am there nobody has ever bothered me. I understand that the place closed early on Saturday night for Boris, but the staff was prob. under pressure to evacuate the club as quickly as possible. Just don't be a dumb ass when going out and you should never have a problem.

Keep It Real or Stay Home

Peace!

at the sasha residency closing party i was waiting on line around 3am, and my cell phone rang when i was on line, right before i got up to the bouncer. so i handed the bouncer my id and stuck out my wrist for the wristband while still on the phone.

It sounds like the bouncer was a bit dramatic, and I'm not a huge bouncer fan myself due to them giving me a hard time about getting in when I'm 24, but I have to agree with the bouncer on this one. When I worked in retail and people would come up to the cash register talking on their phone it would piss me off so bad...I know it doesn't seem rude when you're doing it (I've done it before too!) but when you're on the other end it comes across as very insulting. In general I think the bouncers @ Crobar are more professional than they are at most other places.

It sounds like the bouncer was a bit dramatic, and I'm not a huge bouncer fan myself due to them giving me a hard time about getting in when I'm 24, but I have to agree with the bouncer on this one. When I worked in retail and people would come up to the cash register talking on their phone it would piss me off so bad...I know it doesn't seem rude when you're doing it (I've done it before too!) but when you're on the other end it comes across as very insulting. In general I think the bouncers @ Crobar are more professional than they are at most other places.

I agree Crobar has some of the most profesional staff I have ever seen in my 13+ years of clubing. If you show them respect they give you respect in return. Its how it should be.

HMMM....guess some of these bouncers have a strong sense of manners and propriety:spank: He must come from a conservative family.. as out of place as that may seem...Anyway, Guess u can't be too careful....and

they,re human too...

The bouncers at Crobar suck they got the same scams going on as Exit and same with Pacha they were giving us the nutsack and ass crack check. I don't need these guys fondling me or ripping me off just so i can hear Victor Calderone or Junior Vasquez. These clubs need to get control of their staff.

Scam - Yes I agree, The fish stinks from the head !!!

The female bartender black hair 5.6' ~130lbs late 20's in the hip and hop room is running a major scam.

Inflating price, ringing up one price asking for another. This is a form of stealing-theft and should be taken seriously.