Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else AMPd for DT vs Carl Cox at Pacha on Sept 30th

seriously they really need to make this event 21+, this 18 + shit is alittle too much already... This is going to be a Made Event so its def. going to be 18 +

Pacha determines if the night is going to be 18+ or not. If I'm not mistaken, Pacha is usually 21+ on Saturday nights. To be honest, I don't think it even matters what the age limit is because the club can only hold so many people and the demand for tickets is going to be insane 21+ or not...

FYI: It will be $40. (almost $50 with surcharges) I'm sure even more than that at the door...

$50 for a ticket. shit i remember hearing carl cox at centro fly for like $10 or $15 a ticket

ahhh centro fly... That place was the best little club in NY.. I remember hearing morillo b4 him and pdiddy became but buddies every thursday night.. That is the one party i really miss

wow i cant wait for this night....i havent hard coxy since wmc and tenaglia was just amazing at pacha last time he played....i hope there is some tag teaming going on that night cant waitt...hope to see everyone there =)

trust me there will be tag teamin goin on, it just might be in the back room