Clubplanet Nightlife Community

because u demanded it. another club question

I'm not homophobic, but the other day I went to a club and this guy bartender I talked to some before greeted me with a hey babe. I really didnt think about it, but was curious if guy bartenders go around saying hey babe to other guys. Is that common down here? And at the time I wasnt asking for a drink or anything.

Maybe you look feminine and so he thought you were gay, so to ease it up and be friendly he said that...

Think about that hunny? :spin::bounce:

Okay, all kiddin' around...this is Miami...get used to anything and everything. Unless you're getting molested, you'll be called everything in the book, hey...maybe the guy had 4 chicks before you in a row, and he was in the zone...srsly..

it dont mean shit dude...just go out, tip your bartender well (they'll be thankful back, trust me) and have a good time! icon19.gif

I'm not homophobic, but the other day I went to a club and this guy bartender I talked to some before greeted me with a hey babe. I really didnt think about it, but was curious if guy bartenders go around saying hey babe to other guys. Is that common down here? And at the time I wasnt asking for a drink or anything.

Although it is very unorthodox, I would like to answer your question with a question:

Are you gay?

'Cause that would explain the "hey babe" comment. :D

I'm bi, but I'm a masculine guy all around.This happend awhile back. I was actually surprised how many real women went to life is a drag at voodoo when i went recently. I ended up dancing with like four different girls which was way cool. Had a good time. Anyway gay people shouldn't be special enough to have nights just designated for them. As a man i should be able to go to a club even with real fem guys and be okay with it.

I'm bi, but I'm a masculine guy all around.This happend awhile back. I was actually surprised how many real women went to life is a drag at voodoo when i went recently. I ended up dancing with like four different girls which was way cool. Had a good time. Anyway gay people shouldn't be special enough to have nights just designated for them. As a man i should be able to go to a club even with real fem guys and be okay with it.

This is where my advice ends. You should talk to koky. :D

Check your persona!

I have seen more fights in a lesbian party then a gay men event.

Those bitchs’ are not like gay men, gay men have some code of respect when it comes to hitting on other guys, the girls just don't give a damn if you are straight or lez, they'll turn the heat up on you with no shame. I know this because I work with-in the events like white party, Gay Disney and such and from my POV the girls just don’t give a damn.?!?

I think its more the persona you give off that would cause some guy to say hey babe. I have never have heard or have I ever seen a gay man say that to some one straight. And the whole thing about gay’s having their own night; that’s just the way it is. It’s evolving to where all people can feel comfortable with being somewhere were the same sex is pairing up or even the other way around where there are a lot of gay’s that rather keep that private in their life or just not ready to come out. Either way, it is what it is!

I’m straight and at first when I started working in the scene, I felt I bit uncomfortable with the boy’s parties because it just not something I was subjected to as a kid growing up, so naturally you will feel uncomfortable or just amazed because it’s something you have never seen; unorthodox. But you get used to it and it’s the norm. Look for the first time every in my life I had to work an event that was all black gay men. I would have never thought that there were so many gay black men that a party would have to be done just for them. Once again, naturally shocked since it was something I have never seen and the day that I run into a black Japanese’ I would be just as shocked.

People are edgy when it comes to things that they haven’t been subjected to. But the Rosa Parks of the gay community are coming out and helping to balance things out and make it a normal thing where gays don’t have to have a party just for them. And a lot of straight people attend gay hosted events. So it’s evolving.

oh, did I ramble off?

If you are BI? why even be concern with someone one saying that with you? I'm sure its a persona thing, do you live in a metrosexual lifestyle? You know dress, groom, care more then that avarge guy?

a usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes; MetroSexual! :)

I'm bi, but I'm a masculine guy all around.

Sorry to break it to you but being Bi only pertains to women, they have all the right in the world to sleep with women and men!:) Now if a man takes it in the ass, he's gay. Now if you also like women, your known as a homosexual who also likes women! Sorry buddy, but maybe you met your future husband and your holding back, just let go!

122390714.jpg

Sorry to break it to you but being Bi only pertains to women, they have all the right in the world to sleep with women and men!:) Now if a man takes it in the ass, he's gay. Now if you also like women, your known as a homosexual who also likes women! Sorry buddy, but maybe you met your future husband and your holding back, just let go!

122390714.jpg

Thanks for your professional insight on all things gay.:blah:

yup...you are a fruicake, arent ya? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay some bartenders are totally out there in space. I go to a drag queen show and this bartender lets the drag queen pull his pants half way down and he proceeds to put his face from my vantage point into the guys buttocks. Here I am watching this and thinking damn you have got to be awfully secure in your manhood to have some drag queen stick his face in your butt in front of a group of people. Would yall consider that way beyond the duty of a bartender?

yeah...i bet he wanted his 'tip' :funny:

seriously though.....i could maybe understand if the bartender was gay/bi but if he was straight and he let the dq do that then that's pretty sad.....money is important but you have to draw the line somewhere...

yeah...i bet he wanted his 'tip' :funny:

seriously though.....i could maybe understand if the bartender was gay/bi but if he was straight and he let the dq do that then that's pretty sad.....money is important but you have to draw the line somewhere...

As LL Cool J would say...

I gave her (in this case him) a tip much bigger than a quarter! :)

Here I thought Twilo was trying to attract a more diverse group of genders on saturday nights and I see them advertising one night calling it Hallowqueen:biggun: :ghey: . Although I'm attracted to some guys I have a hard time going to a venue which has zero girls. Hell as a bi guy no way in hell am i going to an event called that WTF. And I never understand the half naked guys being advertised on thier flyers. That kind of alienates most non gays that go out on a saturday night. Twilo I guess I have lost you forever. Would seeing half naked men on a flyer for a club persuade you not to go? IF a club had a party with a name you didnt like would you still go? I just want to add that it is an honor to have the highest rated thread on the whole board.