Clubplanet Nightlife Community

they wouldn't let me into Pacha!!!

danihawk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a whole bunch of Go Fuck Yourself!! Sucks that your still a lil herb who sits behind a screen name ha.. guess you were picked on as a kid so know its time for you too get all tough ha.. LOL.. but its all good my man.. Joker!!

well if you "know the right people" like u say u do plenty of people know me you clown

well if you "know the right people" like u say u do plenty of people know me you clown

OK and ur point is.... or u just like bein a ball buster for no reason to someone you dont even know!! well if you knwo so many ppl... ppl know me too u clown.... and that shit means nothing to me.. its called friends!!

OK and ur point is.... or u just like bein a ball buster for no reason to someone you dont even know!! well if you knwo so many ppl... ppl know me too u clown.... and that shit means nothing to me.. its called friends!!

but wait i thought u know the right people in the place

but wait i thought u know the right people in the place

LMAO.. bro what r u tryin to prove.. and who i know i know!! how about you relax and dont worry about it.. LOL.. i gotta love these message boards.. Im glad you know the right ppl aswell whatever that means.. U trying to call me out in this thread is ridiculous.. The door man i beleive we are all talin about has been a douche.. its not jermaine.. its another guy.. he has had many complaints against him. is this what you wanted to know my friend.. if your so inclined to discuss, take it off this thread and PM whenever convienant for you.. have a nice day!!

I actually thought about doing exactly that for a split second but a ton of people I hang out with were there and most likely had drugs on them so I figured that it would be pretty dumb to not get into a party and lose many of my friends all in one night.

I managed to get in touch with some of the higher-ups at Pacha and they have been extremely apologetic and they seem to really be trying to rectify the problem, at least in regard to me personally. Thanks to everyone who has offered to help me out next time :)

so your gonna sell out and go back to a place you talked shit about just for a couple of comps and a free bottle???? LOL...... :laugh:

these places have you guys wrapped around their fingers, thats why you never see change in nyc

They tried that shit with me 2 weeks ago, i snapped the fcuk out on them... Im 26 yrs. old and this never happened to me, they better correct that shit or else they are going to find themselves in a bad situation....

To the people who couldnt get in due to the asshole bouncers, dont let them get their way....

Mad smart. Shut down a NYC club for 12 million New Yorkers because you were denied on a shitty fake ID.

Please leave.

Yeah shut down a NYC club because the people who ruin that place are sad only thing that got going for them is the DJs they have been bringing in other than that fuck them if they are not gonna let someone in on pure bs

If what happened to Dani ever happened to me I would call the cops make up some bullshit about bouncers selling drugs or someone in Pacha pullling a gun on me and watch as the thousands of people who came out to see JP get kicked out by the NYPD

Thats the same shit jelous promoters used to do back in the rave days. They see someone throwing a successful underground party then rat them out to the cops/firemarshalls. Fucking immature bs.

Yeah shut down a NYC club because the people who ruin that place are sad only thing that got going for them is the DJs they have been bringing in other than that fuck them if they are not gonna let someone in on pure bs

wtf are you talking about, you said earlier in the thread you wanted to go rat them out to the cops.

thats a fuckin SAD thing to do, in your own words. killyourself.