Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who complain/talk "IM TO OLD" and are only in there early to mid 20s

I agree with you bull

but what I notice is the ones who "dont go out anymore" or "im over that"

are usually ones who went out to just get mangled and shit liek that, they associate going out with doing drugs and shit and they just cant do it anymore,

good riddens is what I say

It is soo tru i have a few boys that thinking going out is staying up get wasted and trashed they dont enjoy the party thye are back and forth from the bathroom and where else doing u know what....then they say i cant go out no more it because your fcuking brain is friend dude we are still soo young

STFU seriously, to old for what? To go out and dance?

I mean there so many people in their 40s and 50s who have been in this scene since the begining that still go out 2-3 nights of the week. ANd there would be more if it wasnt for the 1980s aids epidemic.

How about people who say they retired from goin out and never really go out beyond once or 2 times a month or so lol. Or who have only been into on escene or dj only. This house music/dance music/techno or whatever your into is a LIFESTYLE/CULTURE not a fad, so it will move on without you and without me when im gone as well.

I dont know but nothing gets to me more then hearing people say ive moved on with my life and are only like 23 or im to old to dance and are only 27. Or people who say wtf is that person doin ina club hes 30 or 40,seriously how old do you think the best djs in the world are lol.

With that said see you on the dacefloor till my last day or until i cant walk anymore lol.

I'm 31 and have been raving/clubbing since I was 16. I myself have no problems of what people do with their lives as long as it does not affect me. If they wish to get out of the scene so be it, whatever there reason may be drugs,money,age,family,work ect. It's there choice and like you said above, it will always move on with or without you. But when it comes to dancing no one is to old. If the music is sick everyone should be dancing whether your good or not. Especially if your on the floor. There is no room for standing.

Peace

I started going out when I was 23 that was only 12 years ago. I met my husband in Twilo......for petes sake. I love the music and the DJ's, I loved it all.

I didnt like the raids, and the people that ruined it for others, Like watching people sit on the floor all cracked out....thats not fun!

My friends that I thought were firends were really only club friends (sniff sniff), After I wasnt going out as often we lost touch.

I don't go out anymore....I have other responsibilities now. I am writing a cookbook, Working full time and managing my husbands business.

Do I listen to the music YES! Do I dance my butt off in my living room Hell Yeah!

Music is what my soul is made of

P.L.U.R.

it's a public message board and i was responding to her hypocritical post...who the fuck are you? let me guess her new piece of meat for this month. fact is I know for a fact that cynstam has been doing drugs for years at clubs so what right does she have making a comment like that. now hop off my dick you jersey piece of trash.

angry are we?