Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, what does everyone here do for a living...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do PR work for an italian radio station in manhattan, we broadcast directly to Italy via satellite.

i schedule interviews with singers & film stars. and we have this show on friday nights that's dedicated to house music & we play music from the different clubs in the city, & i set up interviews with the best DJs around.

it's fun.

-kathy

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

i will be entering my senior year at a "women's ivy league" school this coming fall, but currently at home (nyc) working as an actuarial analyst for a stuffy huge ass corporation.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

In the past year I have begun my undergrad in Graphic Art from the School of Visual Arts, worked as a bar tender in the village, a freelancer, an image editor/graphic artist for a design group in midtown and as a web designer for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.

I am in my last semester at Manhattan Community College and I work at JP Morgan on Wall st.

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Mehanical engineer here...want to move into computers...ideally would like to become a DJ.

Isn't it cool how everyone's from such diverse backgrounds (both ethnically and academically) - but then brought together by the music! And, for a lot of us, this music isn't just "another pastime/hobby"...its almost a way of life! (OK, thats my cheesy statement for the day).

The double lives we lead.

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Mehanical engineer here...want to move into computers...ideally would like to become a DJ.

Isn't it cool how everyone's from such diverse backgrounds (both ethnically and academically) - but then brought together by the music! And, for a lot of us, this music isn't just "another pastime/hobby"...its almost a way of life! (OK, thats my cheesy statement for the day).

The double lives we lead.

...that's exactly what I did ..went from ME into Networking ...Now I work for a software company as a sysadmin ...the $$$ doesn't compare ...mechanical engineers are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo underpaid :-(

------------------

...Ph0eniX

First and Foremost Im a Crack Dealer...Anyone need rocks? hubbas for your trubbas? LOL

Im a DJ, Producer, formerly Corporate Investment Banker, retired smile.gif

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

damn everybodys got white-collar jobs...i work in the trades-construction...like when your dying of heat in the club and you find that one spot in the club where cold air is blowing down from the vents .....thimk of me.

------------------

"cameras ready prepare to flash"