Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC's real best dj review

Calderone is so sick.....there are more and more girls going to each party and his music never disappoints....between 6- 7:30 was so sick....non-stop bangers for an hour and a half......what were the name of the two songs preceding SIN CITY ( best song out rite now) "freedom and poison"? vc keeps it so dirty i wish i didnt have work at 10 am otherwise i would have shut it down.......cant wait for the next evolve set

Calderone is on top of his game right now. The guy is not only the best tribal DJ there is, he is one of the top DJs period right now!!!! 75% of the tracks he drops are either really exculsive, or personal edits of his. His mixing is unreal, he has a hugh dedicated following, who will go with him everywhere. Not to mention his production skills. This guy is gettin all this Hype. It is all well deserved. I am not a hugh tribal fan, but he is def in my top 5 fav DJs.

Keep rockin it VC!!!!

Are you serious? Who wants to hear ALL new tracks? And how does that make a great DJ?

IMO, mastering all styles, including the classics really impresses me. Like DT does it. Victor is definetely a master of overlaying accas. Last time I saw him was at Stereo last year. Love hearing him there. What time did he end up playing untill today??

calderones tracks are around....some are exclusive...

like ...let me set your freee..i dont think thats anywhere

but "music is freedoom" is the track the guy above was talking about

victor is the man...but people say JP plays the same music...gezzz...my man JP never plays the same shit compared to VC... but he still ripps it..

he really is amazing...I have been a big fan for awhile, but this was the first time I managed to stay past 9am (I left around 11:15) and he was off the meter. I hate to use this term b/c everyone says it all the time, but he was really dropping banger after banger. I love his crowd too. It is so nice to be able to walk around the main floor and not get harassed by some scumbag every 5 seconds.

I go out to hear new music, Music I cant listen to at home. SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!! Pisses me off when a DJ drops old tracks, show lack of intrest on there part.

relaxxxxx... altho i do agree with you somewhat, i like the ratio to be kept to 90%new/10%old... i always like to have at least one or two tracks per 2 hours that i know well

I go out to hear new music, Music I cant listen to at home. SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!! Pisses me off when a DJ drops old tracks, show lack of intrest on there part.

lmao...did he even play Dbiza? I was completely sober and didn't hear it at all...