Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEAUTY VS. DORKS=BAD MIX

CAN ANY OF YOU FEMALES EXPLAIN WHY YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ALWAYS SEEM TO BE WITH UGLY LOSERS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE "IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE...." BUT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IS THE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS WOMEN, WITH UGLY LOOKIN', STUPID TALKING GUYS. IT MIGHT BE JUST ME, BUT I'M SURE A LOT OF GUYS KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING

BOLTS

I'm sorry, but me personally, I have to find the guy atractive!!Because thats the 1st thing that impreses u rite? I don't know, but thats just me. When I 1st met my b/f the first thing that attracted me to him was his looks.

About your question....

I heard that some of the girls u see w/ ugly guys go out w/ them cause they feel secure. Secure enough to say to themselves that he's not gonna cheat on me!! Why...?? well, cause he's not that great lookin, so who's gonna go for him. But then again, I not too sure, thats just what I've heard, and some people have told me.

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Originally posted by romy20:

I heard that some of the girls u see w/ ugly guys go out w/ them cause they feel secure. Secure enough to say to themselves that he's not gonna cheat on me!! Why...?? well, cause he's not that great lookin, so who's gonna go for him. But then again, I not too sure, thats just what I've heard, and some people have told me.

MONEY IS DEFINITELY NOT THE REASON IN MOST CASES, BUT WHAT ROMY SAID MAKES A LOT OF SENSE, SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S SAYING. STILL THAT HAS TO BE THE STUPIDEST REASONING POSSIBLE. I PITTY SOME OF THESE GIRLS, THEY CAN DO A SHIT LOAD BETTER, AND SHOULD. IT SEEMS LIKE A TREND LATELY, ITS GOOD FOR A LAUGH THOUGH.

BOLTS

Hot guys have a tendency to be in love with themselves, and NO ONE else. I myself would prefer to go out with a less attractive guy that treats me really well, than date a really hot guy thats a prick.

But I would never date anyone absolutely ugly. I understand its what on the inside that counts, but you never get to know the inside unless there is an initial attraction to the person.

I have to agree that it is because so many (*not all*) good looking guys are way to into themselves and they do not know how to treat women or they just choose to treat them badly because some women will let them. Some guys that are not as good looking will put this beautiful girl on a pedestal and treat her with mad respect etc...what girl wouldn’t want that?

Originally posted by bolts:

CAN ANY OF YOU FEMALES EXPLAIN WHY YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ALWAYS SEEM TO BE WITH UGLY LOSERS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE "IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE...." BUT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IS THE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS WOMEN, WITH UGLY LOOKIN', STUPID TALKING GUYS. IT MIGHT BE JUST ME, BUT I'M SURE A LOT OF GUYS KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING

BOLTS

get a hot chick yourself and stop sweating everyone else's girls. jealousy is your problem ...that's all

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-03-2000).]

YO MAMMA, YOU'VE GOT TO RELAX A LITTLE TALKING SHIT LIKE THAT, IT'S JUST TOO FUNNY TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT. NOTHING MORE THEN THAT, NO BITTERNESS OR JELOUSY, JUST GOOD LAUGHS, BECAUSE SADLY, IT MAKES THE GIRL LOOK A LITTLE BAD, PEOPLE START THINKING WHATS WRONG WITH THE GIRL SHE OBVIOUSLY CAN DO BETTER, SHE MUST HAVE SOME SORT OF PROBLEM. (NO OFFENCE TO ANY LADIES OR LOSERS)

PHOENIX YOU'RE ANOTHER GUY THAT HAS TO RELAX A LITTLE, THINKING YOU'RE A PIMP. I HAVE WHAT I NEED,I DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT, IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION WHILE BORED AT WORK. ITS LOSERS LIKE YOU THAT HAVE TO TALK SHIT TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER, YOU NEED SOME CONFIDENCE, SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE THE FOOL THAT NEEDS A LADY.

BOLTS

[This message has been edited by bolts (edited 08-03-2000).]

i wish i weren't superficial but i can't go out with a man i'm not attracted to no matter if he's perfect in every other way.

there's no answer to your question cause everyone has theie own opinion of what good looking is. i thought my ex was fine, then my best friend told me i could do better, but then again my friend's a guy.you guys might just be jealous and to reassure yourselves you say, "that guys a dork, or she can do better", better in what way -date you.