Clubplanet Nightlife Community

starving at clubs

maybe this is retarded but why can't we buy snacks at clubs? after dancing for hours and drinking etc. people get hungry, im tired of being starving after being in a club for 8 hours and my only option is a blow pop. im not asking for a lot, just a bag of chips or a power bar or something? i think europe has it right offering food w ur bottle service. hahaha then again starvation is a good way to empty out the club too lol.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao im thinking like chopped up fruit or something little that u can nibble on.. do u know how many times i've craved pineapple slices after dancing like 2 hrs straight to techno....

honestly though sat night i thought i was going to faint around 7am at crobar, chewing gum doesnt cut it when u haven't had a meal in 12 hours (haha meal, i had chips and power bar for dinner!)

Exit straight had a full service food station. Not that I really wanted dirty water dogs while bouncing off the walls to draper at 7Am, but they did have a few other choices. And snow machines, does anyone else ever sit and think how fucken wild that used to be?

careful! that could lead to a disco dump, i hate those!

nice to know there's a word for it... yeah i've experienced that many a time... never brave enough to shit in a club bathroom tho so i hold it in and it usually goes away... gotta make sure i stop dancin for like 10 minutes so i don't shit my pants wihle dancin, lol

vinyl had food if i remember..like snacks and shit...ice cream pops...best was when they used to buy mad fruit and just throw it out there for every1..good times

Factory and Limelight use to have fruit and other things to eat on.. Never really trusted the food though

food has always been a presence in clubs since the paradise garage all goes back to DAVID MANCUSO and THE LOFT, alot of clubs had it as well like the original Soundfactory on 27th street way before twilo was a thought.

And food and snacks are stillserved at a lot of deephouse parties, ive had some great soup and sandwhiches and chips at shelter one time. Also had some chicken for joe claussell sacred rhythm party one time at love.

Normally i would eat a big meal before goin to a club but i also bring sometiems snakcs myself and power bars, i suggest everyone do the same.

maybe this is retarded but why can't we buy snacks at clubs? after dancing for hours and drinking etc. people get hungry, im tired of being starving after being in a club for 8 hours and my only option is a blow pop. im not asking for a lot, just a bag of chips or a power bar or something? i think europe has it right offering food w ur bottle service. hahaha then again starvation is a good way to empty out the club too lol.

hunnie last time I ate at a club I had to take a shit. Sorry, ill stick to alcohol. Ill eat on my way home.

food has always been a presence in clubs since the paradise garage all goes back to DAVID MANCUSO and THE LOFT, alot of clubs had it as well like the original Soundfactory on 27th street way before twilo was a thought.

im sure life first started at the paradise garage...