Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tips for men

i'm surprised what a lot of you girls said, because the guys i've met in clubs have almost all been cool as hell gentlemen. i've received very sweet compliments for my dancing, liquid-ing, dress, and appearance, and accepted with a thank you and sometimes a hug. this is from guys ranging from 18 to over-50, the clubbers, the party kids, the juiceheads ( redface.gif), etc. i suppose i do get the occasional crude come-on, but i don't pay attention. i'd much rather dance (asian girl hopping in one place smile.gif ) or have a cool conversation with a nice guy.

possibly the shitty treatment is just misunderstood. so, be cool; a lecherous look might actually just be admiring. a come-on might just be an honest compliment

I agree with livision....when people both guys and girls learn to chill, relax, and be open to meet new people ..then everyone would be having a better time and create a better envoirnment.,...my 2 cents

KITTY

OK THE ONE ASIAN GIRL WHO IS WEARING THE SUNGLASSES AND IS AWESOME WITH GLOWSITCKS. SHE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT ALL THE GUYS WHO ARE ROLLING GO UP TO AND ASK HER TO DO THE LIGHTS OR GLOWSTICKS. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THOSE SUNGLASSES, THE ONES THAT HAVE A KALIDESCOPE EFFECT AND MAKE EVERYONE TRIP? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

kludgio, it's true there are a lot of cool people in the club. i wasn't actually complaining when i wrote this, i was basically offering advice to guys. i go to clubs to dance, listen to good music, pick up some cool new moves, and meet interesting people, i always make new friends by the end of the night. to all the cool guys that go clubbing: I LOVE YOU ALL.

i love watching as well as battling people that can really dance.

as for hooking up, it's not my goal when i go clubbing, but i would love to meet a guy who loves the scene as much as me and doesn't get jealous when i dance with other people.

the most important factor of going clubbing is having fun. so if your idea of having fun is hooking up, dancing with glowsticks, getting drunk,or dropping, do as you please

word, glowdancer. i hear you. a cool guy will be secure enough with himself so that his girl can dance wherever, with whomever. this is also assuming he's smart enough to be with a decent girl he doesn't have to worry about. if everyone 1)respects and 2)trusts their girl/guy, everything would be yummy in the world.

perhaps i've seen you before. tilt? tir? if not, sometime soon, hopefully.

peas o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o smile.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Here's what I think....

No matter how hard a man tries to impress a woman, be faithful, kind, loving, respectful.....a woman will never be satisfied, plain and simple.

Some women do not know what they want and I'm afraid to say, are immature. I'm not saying all women are, but some....

EXACTLY, IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN PUT ANY BETTER.

BOLTS

Another tip for the guy's on the scene... PLEASE!!! - purchase a good CD, (Sasha, Digweed, Oakenfold, Tong, KTU, whatever)practice your moves in front of a mirror or something. Ask you fellow friends to point out where you need work. Nothing is more pathetic than a guy who looks like he is about to an epileptic fit when he is approaching you on the dance floor, no matter how good you look. This goes for that Frankie character I keep bumping into (since november)at EXIT, Limelight, Sound, Twilo and Copa (yes sugar, your spanish, especially salsa, needs immediate attention.)

JEXXY

Rule of thumb is don't go to hook up, goto dance and just have fun. We can read the guys that want to hook up in a second. I have no problem talking to someone, but you can tell immediately what they want. Show me the one that's dancing and having a good all time with his friends and that's where I want to be.

Livision has it all figured out!!!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

LIvison, great point! i didn't mean to come off as a biAtcH before by stating my rules of thumb, these things are common sense though... you know? smile.gif

When the girls and guys start respecting each other the same and stop putting the sexual part of it as the number one issue, EVERYONE will have a much better time.

eggmok, sorry! i don't know the girl, but i hear BlUeanGel can represent, and i admit, i hold my ground too in glowstickin! :grin: blueangel, let's trade tips! and my friends know your man's tilt crew! hopefully we'll all be able to show off our tricks..

OK THE ONE ASIAN GIRL WHO IS WEARING THE SUNGLASSES AND IS AWESOME WITH GLOWSITCKS. SHE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT ALL THE GUYS WHO ARE ROLLING GO UP TO AND ASK HER TO DO THE LIGHTS OR GLOWSTICKS.

have fun people, on top of everything! fuck the girls/guys.. you better be leaving clubs as sweaty, dirty, smelly, and shitty as possible! smile.gif see you guys this weekend?

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

it's strange - there only seems to be a select few girls who don't have any of these problems (in that they know how to deal with such situations when they occur)

The problems described here have as much to do with men being dicks as it does about women not know how to deal with men..

I mean, saying your a lesbian to a bloke who is hitting on you is foolish.. just say you're not interested and deal with his reaction, if it's bad, tell his friends to get him away from you (you'd be suprised how well that can work).... tell the bouncers, tell some random guy near you and someone will help you..... jeees

and remember... http://zpin.com/mp3/%5bInspiral%20Carpets%5d%2009%20Beast%20Inside.mp3

Small tip for the guys...

Before you leave the house to go out, make sure you shave those stubs off your arms. Nothing is worse than bumping into a sweaty guy and getting stabbed by the prickles.

If you don't shave your bodies, even better. In my opinion I think it's kinda gay.

In reply to Planket's post, total agreement with "Be nice & behave". Question for the ladies though; Why do you respond to an agressive advance from a guy? and I mean the grab and pull approach. From my observation it works even though I don't believe in it.

Also what approach is better in a crowded loud setting?

Ahhhh....

I don't even try to hook, advance, impress or meet girls at clubs. (Guys as well) If a woman wants to appraoch me and grab my ass, go right ahead. I swear that I'm normal - just probably a bit too shy in a crowded, loud and glitzy setting.

rule no 1 in clublife:

don't go after women who are on something,

unless they are coherend enough to know what they are doing.

don't touch, unless you know that person

when you want to talk somebody, wait for the right moment, find out, if she is with somebody.

try not to make a fool out of yourself, stay cool.

women can dress what they want, its nobody's

business.

Originally posted by selective:

rule no 1 in clublife:

don't go after women who are on something,

unless they are coherend enough to know what they are doing.

don't touch, unless you know that person

when you want to talk somebody, wait for the right moment, find out, if she is with somebody.

try not to make a fool out of yourself, stay cool.

women can dress what they want, its nobody's

business.

selective, are you female?

if women on substances were off-limits, guys would not go to clubs. if guys didn't go to clubs with SOME agenda of seeing sexy women on drugs, the sexy women wouldn't go and do drugs. i gots one rule: everyone just chill, dude