Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Bartenders......

thehype

I always had good things to say bout their custoemr service in the past but last nite at was a bit disappointed.

So me and my cousin go up there to get drinks. Nobody was at bar at the moment so girl asks us what we want. I got a cranberry vodka and my ccousin got an L-I-T and redbull vodka for his girl. His shit came up to $29 and mine to $12. I was like WTF, when did the prices go up.

After i finished my drink i went up to get beer cuz i'm a beer drinker normally. I didnt go to the chick cause she was busy. I asked the guy how much the beer was and he said $7, which is normal. I asked how much for cran-vodka and he said $9. That fucking chick was ripping people off. When i was over there, she was charging somebody for the same beer $10. WTF is going on? Do they make the prices up as the nite goes on. Is it happy hour at point?

$3 might not be a big difference, but the fucking point is that she was ripping people off without saying anything.

ITs the tall chick with big fake tits...I guess she has to pay for her tits somehow.

montbh and mandygirl...sicne you 2 work at Pacha please look into this

I always had good things to say bout their custoemr service in the past but last nite at was a bit disappointed.

So me and my cousin go up there to get drinks. Nobody was at bar at the moment so girl asks us what we want. I got a cranberry vodka and my ccousin got an L-I-T and redbull vodka for his girl. His shit came up to $29 and mine to $12. I was like WTF, when did the prices go up.

After i finished my drink i went up to get beer cuz i'm a beer drinker normally. I didnt go to the chick cause she was busy. I asked the guy how much the beer was and he said $7, which is normal. I asked how much for cran-vodka and he said $9. That fucking chick was ripping people off. When i was over there, she was charging somebody for the same beer $10. WTF is going on? Do they make the prices up as the nite goes on. Is it happy hour at point?

$3 might not be a big difference, but the fucking point is that she was ripping people off without saying anything.

ITs the tall chick with big fake tits...I guess she has to pay for her tits somehow.

I would have ordered another drink from her, and then refused to pay for it based on the fact that the guy at the bar was only charging $9. The only reason she's getting away w/ this shit is b/c no one is confronting her. I would have made a big fuckin scene just out of principle, and if they wanted to kick me out, fine. At least I'd feel better about exposing some piece of trash who is ripping people off.

Anytime Ive seen someone pay for their drinks it's been 12-14 for a mixed drink.

Maybe it was for premium liquor?

We're only talking a few dollars here. Tara is a sweetheart. She's been bartending for years and she's been working there for a while. Im sure there was a misunderstanding.

i <3 tara!!! must have been a mistake...

but seriously that def has happened to me at crobar..... $9 for corona in the main room and then $7 in the reed room???? interesting....

and reminds me this chick at taco bell pocketed 50 cents from me the last time i went through the drivethru ;) lmao

same shit happened to me. I think she always pours premium liquor. call the cheaper stuff. But beers shouldnt change.

ON that note...I cant wait to throw half my wallet at her bar tonight

Last time I went to pacha I started a tab with my credit card (dumb to begin with, but beside the point), got a long island iced tea, left, came back maybe like a half hour later, and the bartender was like, "you gotta start a new tab." He hands me the tab and the bill is like $36......luckily my brother saw that he was ripping me off the whole time...and his response: "you shouldn't leave credit cards here." Are you serious? Nice excuse. Then when I asked to correct the tab, he gave me attitude. Clubs are expensive enough to get into, then paying $12 per drink is even worse, and then having to pay $12 a drink for drinks you're not even drinking is even more ridiculous. Not making a biased judgment on all bartenders there, but this one was an "i-am-a-god" asshole.

I totally agree...it made absolutely no sense, yet this dude was completely convinced that he was going to successfully rip me off. When I say "watching him the whole time," I meant that my brother literally saw the guy swipe my card an extra time right in front of his eyes when I wasn't paying attention, making him rationalize that he was ripping me off the entire time, b/c I know I only had had only one drink. Then, he tried to spin it off like I had bought someone else a drink, which I didn't.

I mean I've worked at a restaurant/bar on the side for nearly a decade and know that stealing goes hand-in-hand with bartending - it's the nature of the game. Yet, good bartenders do it tactfully and when they do steal, it's stealing from the place they work for, like giving someone who's just bought three drinks, a free one, not ripping off the customers they expect to get tips from. That's just being a money-hungry bartender, considering they probably walk out of there with close to a $1000 or more on any given Friday or Saturday night.

We're only talking a few dollars here. Tara is a sweetheart. She's been bartending for years and she's been working there for a while. Im sure there was a misunderstanding.

DOES THAT MAKE IT OK TO CHARGE TWO DIFFERENT PRICES FOR THE SAME BEER?

how is that a misunderstanding....?

please advise

no...actually it wasn't made up at all....I honestly think pacha's a great club...just giving you an instance where they tried to rip me off...

And honestly, I could care less if you think it's a made up post. Take the truth for what it is. People try to skim people and that's the bottom line. Obviously I'm not the only one who tried to get fucked over. Charging two prices for the same beer says it all. The point that you go so far as to create your own conspiracy theories that people create other login names just to start shit (which is pretty fucking sad, if that is true - I have to agree with you on that one) to nullify other people's replies to various threads is also pretty pathetic.

DOES THAT MAKE IT OK TO CHARGE TWO DIFFERENT PRICES FOR THE SAME BEER?

how is that a misunderstanding....?

please advise

The few dollars difference you got from the bartenders was for premium liquor rather than like someone else said, a Georgi and Cranberry.

As for the beer price difference, I doubt greatly that this happened and was probably made up in order for you to look more credible.

Beers are $7

Check the basement bar next time. It's posted right on the wall.

i <3 tara!!! must have been a mistake...

but seriously that def has happened to me at crobar..... $9 for corona in the main room and then $7 in the reed room???? interesting....

Why would you think it was a mistake because you <3 that girl yet agree that it happens to you elsewhere? :shaky:

Anyways, I ordered two red bull & vodkas Saturday and they charged us $30.

THATS high, in my opinion.