Clubplanet Nightlife Community

••••• Crobar Appreciation Thread •••••

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im new here but am a seasoned cluber.

I was liking Pacha a little better after going to see DT in August but after going last week....you guys are right....alot of zombies.

@ 9am I just had to leave, they were everywhere.

Crobar is consistent, and no JP!

Worst club in NYC and i hope one of you fcuking lil outo fo towners from ohio or watever farm you herbs come from and then claim you are from the Tri state area od's in there and get the club shut down for good ..place is wack and it feels like a factory line crobar get suck my dick i have not been there in years !!!!!!!!!1

Worst club in NYC and i hope one of you fcuking lil outo fo towners from ohio or watever farm you herbs come from and then claim you are from the Tri state area od's in there and get the club shut down for good ..place is wack and it feels like a factory line crobar get suck my dick i have not been there in years !!!!!!!!!1

Awesome, you haven't been there in years...that qualifies you to judge crobar in such a vicious manner.

I agree with bull, Pachas system is more powerful and crisp by far...but Crobar is still my fav spot. Best overall lineup and the door guys aren't 100% assholes like at Pacha, they are only 33% or so-an acceptable level.

Crobar is a excellent place as is Pacha. No use in arguing which is better, they both make the city a better place to party Friday and Saturday nights with quality talent week in and week out. Only thing I dislike about the clubs is that they need a stricter door policy. I can't stand being around druggies especially young kids who can't handle their shit.