Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beware of Club Cielo!!

djtzen

Beware of Cielo nightclub on Little W. 12th Street! I drove an hour to see Desyn Masiello and visit Cielo for the first time since I had heard good things. Never did I think I wouldn't be able to get in!! I showed up at 1:30 and stood in a short line of 20 until 2:45. We didn't get in because the bouncer staff was picking and choosing who they wanted to let in and who they didn't. Groups of people bypassed the line. About 10 of us did not get in because we did not look hot enough or didn't know the right people. What a disgrace!! All I wanted to do was dance and enjoy the music!! Instead, I got to freeze outside and to top it off, see Desyn leave with his records while still standing in line.

Don't let anyone go through what I did last night, it felt horrible!! Spread the word!

If you were able to get in, CONGRATS! Hope you had a good time, but just know some of use were stuck outside!!

maybe if clubs were 15,000 sq ft or larger and were able to hold 1,000 to 3,000 people like in the older days of nightlife,they wouldnt have to pick and choose who they wanna let in.thats why nyc nightlife is slowly but surely turning dull,all the places are small and most are lounges that people claim are clubs,as big as nyc is they dont have warehouse sized clubs like they use to.with the exception of maybe 2 or 3, number 3 being closed (roxy)

got there at 12:30, walked right up to the front and mentioned SilverBull's name...walked right in and got comped!!!

sucks for the guy who didn't get in cause you missed a siiiiiiiiiiiick fucking night...nothing but slammin girls and siiiiiiiiiiick fucking beats all night long.

do some research next time...how do you go out to a place without knowing the door policy. you definitely aren't industry enough and the bouncers probably made the right choice not letting you in

I tried Silverbulls name at Chucky Cheese also. Got me free game tickets. LOL.

what a night all around...started off the night at Cody's (very underground little spot downtown) with 3 beautiful girls all of which were not wearing much clothes and my friend Diabetes. Great hook up at the bar...drinks were flowing, got pretty fucked up before finally heading over to Cielo. At this point i made sure to get the girls nice and drunk so there was a lot of touchy feely going on in the cab ride over :woah:

get to Cielo around midnight, already a line but thankfully one of the chicks had no problem showing off her tits to the bouncer and we walked right in. my first time at the place and it definitely lived up to the hype. met up with some other friends so we had a nice little crew. had tons of bags i was handing out like they were pieces of gum. GREAT bathroom situation...first men's room with no urinals so doesn't look like you are doing shady business.

didn't want the girl's to lose their buzz so it didn't matter how pricey Cielo's drinks were. threw down my card and it was right back to doing shots. trust me if you guys saw the show these girls were putting on for me and my friends you would agree. :drool:

highlights of the night for me were:

awesome makeout sessions with this beautiful 5'8 girl who thankfully was drunk enough and she agreed to come back to my friend's house for afterhours. i'm definitely going to hell for taking advantage of her. oh well

sick beats all night although I think Desyn only threw down a 2 hour set.

but by far the greatest moment of the night was having a drink (with alcohol) with the infamous SILVERBULL. i'm waiting for the day he drops one of these girls he lifts up when dancing with them right on their heads. i don't know how he does it but the guy is def a PIMP.

ended up having a nice little battle with Drewminati...i got to give him props, the guy has some pretty dope moves. if i had to pick a winner this time i would honestly say he gave me a run for my money and would have to call it a draw.

shout outs to Baron, ghhhhost, Darcy, Sasha, J-Rod and DJ Benny Kraft