Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Protest this (NYC Black Crime Stats)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was raised in a spanish/black neighborhood, went to school where I'm white and I was a minority, and to tell u the truth i think like 7 or 9 kids out of my grad class that were black or spanish died in a gang releated shooting while i was attending that school. You talking about a people in a community that had the same level of income. So how is that a suburban view?

i was raised in a spanish/black neighborhood, went to school where I'm white and I was a minority, and to tell u the truth i think like 7 or 9 kids out of my grad class that were black or spanish died in a gang releated shooting while i was attending that school. You talking about a people in a community that had the same level of income. So how is that a suburban view?

West Hempstead, Brentwood or Gordon Heights?

I went to Roosevelt High School for a bit. Too many bumps :blank:

as in the issue with the cops, yes i do believe that it is partly racial, just because there was a black cop and a spanish doesnt negate that it was a crime based on race. I live in the worst area of the bronx and have been living here for 21 years and i will tell u that i have seen black/spanish cops sometimes act worse towards their own race than a white cop. So do i believe every single cop there was a little racist? Possibly, but the bigger issue should be how many trigger happy inexperienced cops do u have patrolling the streets. Surely i hope you people dont think this is an isolated issue because if u do then i would gladly invite you to my neighborhood on any day and show you how cops are so quick to point their guns at someone for the most uneccessary of reasons.

as in the issue with the cops, yes i do believe that it is partly racial, just because there was a black cop and a spanish doesnt negate that it was a crime based on race. I live in the worst area of the bronx and have been living here for 21 years and i will tell u that i have seen black/spanish cops sometimes act worse towards their own race than a white cop. So do i believe every single cop there was a little racist? Possibly, but the bigger issue should be how many trigger happy inexperienced cops do u have patrolling the streets. Surely i hope you people dont think this is an isolated issue because if u do then i would gladly invite you to my neighborhood on any day and show you how cops are so quick to point their guns at someone for the most uneccessary of reasons.

U know Fat Joe?

once the smoke clears in that case youll find that the cops were in the right. Everyone now has sympothy for the victiums because all the facts arent out yet. Being a nyc cop and laying your life on the line everyday is a tough job. As far as im concerned those guys got what was comming to them.

details free rails ... 50 shots sir! 50! one of them shot 37 rounds! no one shot back! i've been to firing ranges on many occasions with the boyfriend ...50 rounds is alot!!

I love niggas! I love niggas!

Cause Niggas are me!

And I should only love that which is me

I love to see niggas g through changes (Whoooo!!)

I love to see niggas shoot through shit (Did it again)

And to all niggas that do it I love

To all my Brooklyn (Niggas!)

To all my Uptown (You niggas understand!?)

To all my Bronx (It's a war nigga)

To all my Queensbridge (I'll blow you away)

:2guns:

worst post ever..ur such a fuckin loser u used to have a different username before...please kill urself

I am sure some people who favor NYC government( whether they share the same financial interests, ethnic makeup, etc) will be quick to jump to side with the cops or NYC government, because if the cops look bad and are found guilty of wrong doing, NYC government will have a lot to lose, if the family of the [victims] should ever file a lawsuit and win!To me, from what the mayor said in his speech, they already look bad! Commissioner Kelly and the Mayor both admitted that the cops took unusual actions. And the mayor did say that he believed Shawn bell and his friends were victims, and that it looks to him that excessive force was used!

once the smoke clears in that case youll find that the cops were in the right. Everyone now has sympothy for the victiums because all the facts arent out yet. Being a nyc cop and laying your life on the line everyday is a tough job. As far as im concerned those guys got what was comming to them.

so explain to me how you believe the cops were in the right when the mayor himself said that the cops used excessive and uneccessary force? How would you feel if you and a friend were having a fight outside and a cops comes up to you, emptys out a clip at you, reload, and empty out another clip because he thinks you have a gun. would you still believe he is in the right for that?

so explain to me how you believe the cops were in the right when the mayor himself said that the cops used excessive and uneccessary force? How would you feel if you and a friend were having a fight outside and a cops comes up to you, emptys out a clip at you, reload, and empty out another clip because he thinks you have a gun. would you still believe he is in the right for that?

I hear ya, shooting off 50 rounds does seem a little extreme. Thats where things seem to be a little fishy to me. But lets just wait and see what happens here.