Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any exacta reviews??!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is the real thing!!! I can't believe every time I go out to hear him spin I leave more and more amazed . From beginning to end wasn't a bad track, mix, or blend. EXACTA YOU KILLED IT AGAIN!!! Does anyone know when he is spinning next? All I have to say is WOW I am just completely floored with how good the music was last night.

Dumb question. I see you said you can't get a tracklisting.

Is he making that music himself? I noticed the last 2 tmes i heard him I never hear any of those songs anywhere else. Like they dont exist.

Well Exacta edits a lot of the tracks to give them his own sound.....He also busts his ass harder than anyone in the game at gettin the best, and most exculsive music........ Combine that with his own productions, which he writes and produces himself...No one in NYC can even touch this guy right now.

WHATTT!!!! I was with you.......I new you were hearing the same set as me.... "Very Very Well?????" Dude, no other DJ in NYC can compare.....Give our boy some more credit bro......

ok fine..

he played extremely well lol

what more can i say but the guy played some of the most amazing music in the world. i dont go to clubs to id songs, which is a good thing at his parties, cause even if i did...i would leave not knowing more than 5-6 songs he played. relentless is the word many people have used. and still at the end of the day hes the sweetest guy around. ray nice seein you. 12 months compulsive started and now after it held its first PACHA night it truly has been one hell of a ride for Exacta and the compulsive familia. thanks to all that came out. happy holidays!

and yes i tipped my glasses brian! it was the first time you made me do that! let it not be the last bro.

exacta has a unique, sophisticated style i think....he played danceable tracks most of the night, a few tribal tracks, and then some trancier stuff around 4/5 that i thought was interesting....he plays a variety.

loved his own track "drama" played...."I need someone", new remix of "lost," good tracks...its a shame that some of the crowd at pacha can't really appreciate someone like him playing a more advanced type of set...i mean they dance but do they understand the music at all? not to stereotype of course.

anyways good job brian, wish i could have stayed longer. left around 530 am

btw i think premo and pena had a good vibe going in the basement as well , some older stuff dropped - i could have sworn i heard "it is fine day" or was i just really tired lol.

exacta has a unique, sophisticated style i think....he played danceable tracks most of the night, a few tribal tracks, and then some trancier stuff around 4/5 that i thought was interesting....he plays a variety. QUOTE]

There wasnt any trancier stuff......There was just one track that had this HUGE trance breakdown, that when the beat came back in, the roof blew off pacha. Besides for that, not really any tracks that even resembled anything trance.

:)

mouth to mouth with Pride acapella around 5:30 AM....i knew that tune was gonna be LARGE! expect to hear it more often out in the clubs. 12 minutes of techno bliss!!!

SICK!!!!!!!!!! He really worked that track............Showed of some of those skills.......

PS: Whoever that asshole is on Nightclubcity (Dan Wilson) He must have some fuckin horrible taste in music. Either that, or he is drinkin the HATERADE!!!!!!!!

SICK!!!!!!!!!! He really worked that track............Showed of some of those skills.......

PS: Whoever that asshole is on Nightclubcity (Dan Wilson) He must have some fuckin horrible taste in music. Either that, or he is drinkin the HATERADE!!!!!!!!

papi, i told b this...and he was a bit taken back why i didnt say anything about it. people will always hate and hate or just not get what you try to do. you just have to enjoy what he does and thats it. hes not gonna make everyone happy...but know this that he is the small minority that left not happy with the music. i respect his opinion cause i am not brainwashed in thinkin he can do no harm. however saturday he was in rare rare form and i cant wait for his next party.

papi, i told b this...and he was a bit taken back why i didnt say anything about it. people will always hate and hate or just not get what you try to do. you just have to enjoy what he does and thats it. hes not gonna make everyone happy...but know this that he is the small minority that left not happy with the music. i respect his opinion cause i am not brainwashed in thinkin he can do no harm. however saturday he was in rare rare form and i cant wait for his next party.

Yup I know, but Dan Wilson still has horrible taste......