Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was robbie rivera?

Personally I think Rivera is a pretty good DJ. Although not my favorite but one I always enjoy. I'm kinda miffed I missed his crobar set. If you don't like his productions, then you wont like his sets. He does play alot of his own stuff, as well as stuff that sounds like his. Benny Benassi, Tomcraft, Eric Prydz, he tends to play alot of their stuff, but can always hit you with a vintage track, or tribal bomb to throw you for a loop.

Robbie is also one of the most genuine people in Electronic Music. If your a fan he is very approachable, and has always been extremely nice to me and my friends every time I see him.

:finger:

well then. with that said STFU.

anyways i think robbie riv is good, i l ike juicy miami a lot, heard a few songs off the new juicy america, seems alright?? i dont know, im not feeling it though, seemed a little boring actually. maybe i need to hear more tracks.

cool to hear he is a nice guy, heard the same for roger sanchez. oscar g is friendly too....

Personally I think Rivera is a pretty good DJ. Although not my favorite but one I always enjoy. I'm kinda miffed I missed his crobar set. If you don't like his productions, then you wont like his sets. He does play alot of his own stuff, as well as stuff that sounds like his. Benny Benassi, Tomcraft, Eric Prydz, he tends to play alot of their stuff, but can always hit you with a vintage track, or tribal bomb to throw you for a loop.

Robbie is also one of the most genuine people in Electronic Music. If your a fan he is very approachable, and has always been extremely nice to me and my friends every time I see him.

I agree with you on that. i did a party back like 4 to 5 years ago at discotheque with a few people and we had rivera there for one night. place was packed and i must say it was probally the best set i ever heard from him. great guy as well. talked with pretty much anyone that wanted to say hi to him. I havent heard him in probally over a year now so wondering how his sets are and if any new productions came out.

Z