Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Club?

It used to be Twilo...I haven't been since May. The atmosphere used to be so awesome there. The most friendly crowd I've encountered at a club. I've been hearing shit about it lately on this board and from friends though/. I think NY is in need of a new venue.

Oh I absoultely LOVE LIMELIGHT. Its never overcrowded. The people are friendly...lts of Europeans. The drinks are slammin, music off the hook. It sucks that it closes early but I NEVER have a bad time there. The place just gives off this vibe which makes me go back again and again.

I used to like going to Tunnel and Soundfactory, but Tunnel is not what it used to be and Factory is dead during the summer. Now I just like smoking crack and listen to my friend play the harmonica.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

misskittie- so do i, i love me some limelight!

yeah so limelight is my fav. club and the only club that i've been to so far since i'm a newbee to the club scene..... biggrin.gif

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

Favorite club would have to be Sound Factory.. The set up in there is great..

I also love Vinyl on Fridays.. That's my favorite party, SF on satudays is my second..

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

Thye got rid of the bouncy chairs?? DAMN!! Blueangel...they used to be upstairs....by the bar, in that blue room. They were the coolest thing. It was this big bouncy ball in a metal stand..and it was a chair. You sat in it and could just bounce around in place like a fool. When you were feeling a little legless they were the best

I've always loved and always will love TUNNEL. My all-time favorite club. 'Cause when it's on 100%, it drives me nuts.

Other than that--EXIT does it for me. It's great, modern, and love that rooftop. Twilo got a kick-ass sound system so I like it a lot too.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

tunnel is and always will be my favorite venue... tho i havent been there in such a long time... now im into exit and twilo, but its sux when they're jam packed. and by the way, they do still have the bouncy chairs... they're in that snowcone room upstairs. i was sittin on one friday nite! hehe.