Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best drinks in ny

just curious what everyone's favorite mixed drink is and where they get it?

off the top of my head some of mine:

mojitos (nikki beach, coconut - yuca bar)

sangria (yuca bar)

watermelon martinis (sushisamba)

lychee martinis (china 1)

bellinis (providence, corio)

any special cocktail at BED

some tropical cocktails at zanzibar

also anyone have a good suggestions for wine bars or alehouses?

I'd say Yuca's Sangria is great, and their lamb shank is:

attachment.php?attachmentid=43204&stc=1&d=1169161925

but Kaña's sangria is better!

attachment.php?attachmentid=43205&stc=1&d=1169161925

ugh kana.. ive djed there on a saturday night. they are crazy! I thought I was going to get killed by this mexican because this drunk ass wanted to fight me because I didn't play a song he wanted.

I thought I was going to get killed by this mexican because this drunk ass wanted to fight me because I didn't play a song he wanted.
Hmm, I guess I *have* noticed it going downhill recently. Their Friday/Saturday night party used to be the idiomatic shit (early 2000s)! Back then they only the one DJ and he played mostly genuine South American music. Now there's hip-hop and reggaeton in there too... and the crowd to match.

Sangria is still superb.

the best ones are the free grey goose bottles (cain wed)

anything free is always the best ;)

i found a wine bar called Vintage New York or something that has a girls nite on mondays - give everyone a free dessert or second free drink, i think thursdays is date night, same thing

My fave mix drink is Orange juice with Cranberry juice and most places get it right. As for wine bars i have a thing for the place on 2nd ave and 3rd st.

that sounds way to acidic for my metabolism...its all about tonic & vodka (goose or kettle w/lime) the tonic is carbonated water so you stay hydrated as you drink ur liquor which is very nice. i tip the the bartender at pacha better than crobar but always get free double shots at crobar...hmmmm i guess business is not that goood.

had the BEST sidecar of my life at Pravda on thursday night (lafayette between houston and prince) also Pegu (houston by west broadway) has amazing drinks --all top shelf liquor and organic juices and mixers... I hate drinks at big clubs like pacha and crobar so i usually stick to vodka tonic there...plus i always knew their juice at pacha and cro was bad but my girl who works at pacha now- said the cranberry juice is less than 5 % juice and all sugar and chemicals..now i KNOW never to order juice at a big club again...

also the restaurant i used to work at used this boutique russian vodka named Zyr...If u ever get your hands on it , it's a must....the smoothest i've ever had , like water!

just curious what everyone's favorite mixed drink is and where they get it?

off the top of my head some of mine:

mojitos (nikki beach, coconut - yuca bar)

sangria (yuca bar)

watermelon martinis (sushisamba)

lychee martinis (china 1)

bellinis (providence, corio)

any special cocktail at BED

some tropical cocktails at zanzibar

also anyone have a good suggestions for wine bars or alehouses?

I drink almost none of those, but my friend like the lychee martini's at nobu 57. For bellinis i'd say cipriani's. Also, anything including simply being at bed is unforgivable, so they are out on good cocktails. The bartenders at double 7 craft some nice drinks, but honestly, who really cares.

I drink almost none of those, but my friend like the lychee martini's at nobu 57. For bellinis i'd say cipriani's. Also, anything including simply being at bed is unforgivable, so they are out on good cocktails. The bartenders at double 7 craft some nice drinks, but honestly, who really cares.

why is it unforgivable to be at BED? its a great space and they have really good appetizers and drinks...i had my bday there last year on a tues night and had a blast.....

i wanted to know to get other people's opinions, man that is mad snobby

had the BEST sidecar of my life at Pravda on thursday night (lafayette between houston and prince) also Pegu (houston by west broadway) has amazing drinks --all top shelf liquor and organic juices and mixers... I hate drinks at big clubs like pacha and crobar so i usually stick to vodka tonic there...plus i always knew their juice at pacha and cro was bad but my girl who works at pacha now- said the cranberry juice is less than 5 % juice and all sugar and chemicals..now i KNOW never to order juice at a big club again...

also the restaurant i used to work at used this boutique russian vodka named Zyr...If u ever get your hands on it , it's a must....the smoothest i've ever had , like water!

ewww re the juice at pacha. thank you for those recommendations....if im in that area ill check it out :)

why is it unforgivable to be at BED? its a great space and they have really good appetizers and drinks...i had my bday there last year on a tues night and had a blast.....

I love the drinks at B.E.D and i had my 21st b-day early last year back @ Avalon when it was actually still a great place. The bartenders in the main room served amazing drinks.

i wanted to know to get other people's opinions, man that is mad snobby

Unforgivable due to the poor, ugly and lame crowd.

Unforgivable due to the poor, ugly and lame crowd.

poor? the av dinner there is about 75-100 per person with drinks, etc.....ugly? sorry can't agree there, i have seen a hot crowd there lately and not for nothing but i sure HOPE you are bradd pitt making that comment - and lame - in what way? no where else are u on a rooftop with beds - i have a friend that djs there on sat nights about twice a month and i guess the packed crowd would have to disagree.... w/e bed is a hot lounge right now.

where do u go out? just want to know.....

I go to lots of places, but as I was complaining about in another thread, nowhere is fun anymore. However, BED isn't even a m ediocre time, it's just not worth it. I e specially don't understand why you would waste time/money/effort on a meal at BED when there are so many actual good restaurants in the city where you could get a much better meal for the same $.

I go to lots of places, but as I was complaining about in another thread, nowhere is fun anymore. However, BED isn't even a m ediocre time, it's just not worth it. I e specially don't understand why you would waste time/money/effort on a meal at BED when there are so many actual good restaurants in the city where you could get a much better meal for the same $.

i agree there are great restaurants in new york but the appetizers are really good there too and u are paying for atmosphere, like many other places....

if u aren't having fun anymore maybe its for a different reason. are u tired of clubbing or hanging out at the same places? switch up, go listen to a completely different type of music ur used to, hang out w a different crowd, live a little