Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Doggie Day Care*

cookie6

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the vet actually said to make sure he has a sweater on when it gets really cold like it was all weekend... it was 7 degrees on friday... 15 below with the wind... yes the vet said so.. but he didnt say to dress the dog up like a bumble bee... just a sweater

First of all its a pig outfit and 2nd of all YOU'RE the one who wanted to dress him up like a bumble bee for Halloween.

Hes gonna rock the orange cutoffs when you come up

:laugh:

Cookie where do you get ur sweaters for you're dog?

I need to get one for my little one because she's starting to shiver when I take her out.

Everywhere. Target has a great selection of clothes believe it or not. Occassionally they have some good stuff at Petco and Petsmart. Rarely though. Old Navy has some cute winter jackets there also :)

Everywhere. Target has a great selection of clothes believe it or not. Occassionally they have some good stuff at Petco and Petsmart. Rarely though. Old Navy has some cute winter jackets there also :)

I got her a little sweater from Petco yesturday, she hates it but shes not shivering :)

this lil douche is the worst...

2pzwqxc.jpg

he's even got a dick tattoo on his chest..so u know hes a flamer

2e0sc1t.jpg

min-pins rawk! They're like little muts of speed.

Jagr cracks me up for hours....zippin' around the house.

As for clothing, I think it's gay...but my fiance loves it - so ass backwards. But I do have these stellar little space booties for him. They keep him paws warm during our early morning walks

He's a ham.

jagr9monthbday.jpg

I think it's a little dog mentality, cause my little one has to always sleep right between us. We're starting to try and ween her off it and crate her at night because when I have my baby I can't have the dog in the bed. She's getting used to it but once in a while she'll start crying at like 5am and we'll put her in the bed.

Neither does ours. He is always sleeping on my legs, or on our heads. Such a pain in the ass - like he rules the bed or some shit. Min-pin mentality....

its so refreshing to hear that all min-pins act like that..i just thought it was my girlfriends shit way of training him that led to his odd behavior....he's pretty good when im around though...