Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Doggie Day Care*

cookie6

ofcourse it hurts the dog...youre taking away its natural instinct and teaching him bad habits . by spoiling the dog or placing no fault w him youre telling him its ok to do whatever the fuck he wants to do...

Pretty much

As Ceasar says

"Dogs need rules, boundries and limitations"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my gf gets so frustrated with her dog..like he controls her life..yet when she went to seek a trainers help..the first thing he told her was "he cant sleep in the bed with you" and she was like NO SORRY BYE..

her explanation was "he NEEDS to sleep with me.." ....ridiculous..he needs to sleep in his little dog bed ..and if hes gona come up on the bed @ all it should be by invite ..im absolutely against sleeping with animals..its dirty and nasty no matter how many times you groom them ...

unless ur Jesus or Noah u should not be sharing the place you sleep with animals

\

her explanation was "he NEEDS to sleep with me.." ....ridiculous..he needs to sleep in his little dog bed ..and if hes gona come up on the bed @ all it should be by invite ..im absolutely against sleeping with animals..its dirty and nasty no matter how many times you groom them ...

unless ur Jesus or Noah u should not be sharing the place you sleep with animals

lol

Franky sleeps in bed with us everynight but last night I slept in the other room w/him because he was snoring so damn loud. Bought ear plugs today LOL

ofcourse it hurts the dog...youre taking away its natural instinct and teaching him bad habits . by spoiling the dog or placing no fault w him youre telling him its ok to do whatever the fuck he wants to do...

No...dont confuse spoiling or pampering with not discplining. He gets disciplined when he is being bad...he doesnt get to do whatever he wants. But most of the time he is a good boy and gets treated like the little baby he is.

Pugs are one of the original 8 breeds of dogs. Here-I got this from a website-

Like most gifts from the Orient, the origin of the Pug is lost in the mists of ancient civilization. The breed is probably more than 1000 years old and was developed as a beloved companion of royalty from the same stock that produced the Pekingese.

Emperors of China's various dynasties from the Shang Dynasty 3000 years ago bred a variety of small dogs as companions. These dogs shared in the special attention accorded their courtly masters; they had their own attendants and rode in specially built carriages.

Yeah..you see that. So at least I dont pay a babysitter everyday and have a carriage for him.....yet :hey:

LOL

He always has that pathetic look on his face. Look-he's actually smiling in the last one.

IMG_0429.jpg

smooshy-1.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

Awwwwwwwweeee lol so freakin cute!! I love his jacket in the last one. My little one NEVER lets me put anything on her. She will either turn in circles to get it off her, or she'll rub herself on the big one and he'll try to rip it off her.

But he is a cutie :)

Awwwwwwwweeee lol so freakin cute!! I love his jacket in the last one. My little one NEVER lets me put anything on her. She will either turn in circles to get it off her, or she'll rub herself on the big one and he'll try to rip it off her.

But he is a cutie :)

Awe thanx!

He used to like clothes a lot more but lately he gets all mopey when he wears his sweatshirts. So we kind of use it as punishment lol.

the vet actually said to make sure he has a sweater on when it gets really cold like it was all weekend... it was 7 degrees on friday... 15 below with the wind... yes the vet said so.. but he didnt say to dress the dog up like a bumble bee... just a sweater

the vet actually said to make sure he has a sweater on when it gets really cold like it was all weekend... it was 7 degrees on friday... 15 below with the wind... yes the vet said so.. but he didnt say to dress the dog up like a bumble bee... just a sweater

:laugh: :laugh: ...thats what im saying....