Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Doggie Day Care*

cookie6

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its different when the dogs are little. We have Franky's pad in a designated spot in the house where no one really goes. As soon as he goes poopy we pick it up and flush it right away...and once he pees a few times we change the pad. I know a ton of people with smaller breeds that do this.

Plus, dogs who dont spend a lot of time outside, dont have that "dog smell." Their breath isn't nearly as gross because their not licking yuckie shit outside and they dont go out in the rain.

I dunno...I'd much rather have him pad trained than have to take him outside constantly espech when its 13 degrees out like today.

my friend trains service dogs...you know..the dogs who like open fridge doors and shit for people w special needs..man..you gota see these animals..he used to bring the dog to work..and you wouldnt even know the pup was there...the dog went on command..and once i stepped on his tail and he just kinda looked @ me and was like EHH IT HAPPENS......it was absolutely amazing

yeah a black lab...i think it also has to do with the nature of the dog..not every dog can be a service pup...i remember him telling me that the service puppies are different from seeing eye dogs..because they are fully subservient..whereas a seeing eye dog has to have a rebellious streak so it doesnt get its owner killed

it was cool because he'd bring him into the office and most of the time we didnt even notice he was there..up until one of the dickhead senior managers decided to pull rank and say we cant have dogs in the office...which btw is illegal because a service pup has complete acess to anywhere a human does by law...my friend has sued cabbies and restaurants for not letting him in

Stymie - No I won't have her IN the bed with me but I'm getting this crib called a Co-sleeper which latches to my bed so the baby is at arm's length. It's better than having her in a different room, but I still don't want the dog in my bed when she's very close to us.

Daniela

has your dog been around infants/kids?

Yes both dog's have been exposed to children, and have no jealousy issues so i'm sure we will be fine, but we will be cautious with her around them at first. The only thing we need to work on is with the big one, he Jumps on me and gets really excited when I come home, so we're trying to break him out of that.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....doggie day care drama today

So I go pick him up from day care today and some bitch says to me "oh, is that yours? Thats a face only a mother can love." So I ignored the bitch and then she says, "What is that? Huh? What is that?" So I said, are you talking about? My dog? And she said yeah. So I told her he is a pug. Then she said AGAIN "thats a face only a mother can love."

So I said yeah I fucking heard you the first time and thats your opinion. Hes a great dog and everyone loves him.

What a fucking whore...I'm all pissed off at this point and then her big black lab comes out and starts jumping all over my new coat. So I said, can you get your dog off of me and try teaching it some manners. Thanks.

:splat:

Snow ROCKS!!

We took them up to my in-laws house today and they have a few acres of land and got an electric fence about a year ago so they run around like maniacs. It was pretty icy out so when we were throwing the ball to them the big one was just sliding all over the place it was hilarious and the little one too.

They love being out in the snow, they were out there playing for 3 hours and are now totally POOPED!!

That's the only part I love about winter, is the snow :)