Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Doggie Day Care*

cookie6

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I <3 Doggie Day Care

We take our dogs to one in West Paterson called The Barker Lounge. It's a wonderful place. Jill our puggle always has a great time and comes home EXHAUSTED from day care. Odie our Shepard mix used to go there but he gets a little possesive with Jill, if any other bigger dogs try to hump her he can get aggressive so for a while he wasn't allowed into General Population. We would just take him there once a month to get groomed, and they would either put him with the smaller dogs because he has no problems with them or he would just get dropped off to get groomed and we would take him home, but with some training classes we have eased him back into Day Care and it works great!

Day care is a great way to socialize a dog, and considering we got Odie from a shelter he really needed training and good socialization. I prefer day care rather than the dog park because you know the dogs in day care are up to date on all their shots. Dog parks you really don't know the background of these dogs, and god forbid your dog gets attacked by one of these dogs, you're running a risk of disease.

maybe I am but Cognac is way better than Ronny & Chrissy's dog anyway so it's ok
I'd have to agree.

On both counts.

Both of you shut it because you have never met my dog and so you DONT EVEN REALIZZZE

He will lure you in and before you know it you will be sucking face with him and will want to take him home...he has that effect on people

carry on...

giving my dog treats, table food and wiping his ass with wet wipes after he takes a shit is not on the same level as what these freaks do to their dog

Cognac :heart:'s my cookies

:laugh: doggie day care.. i love that.. haha

I don't have a dog, but if i did, i think i'd take him once a week.. its good for when your dog is around other animals, they will know how to act!

Be on the look out for one in your area...preferably with live video footage

I <3 Doggie Day Care

We take our dogs to one in West Paterson called The Barker Lounge. It's a wonderful place. Jill our puggle always has a great time and comes home EXHAUSTED from day care. Odie our Shepard mix used to go there but he gets a little possesive with Jill, if any other bigger dogs try to hump her he can get aggressive so for a while he wasn't allowed into General Population. We would just take him there once a month to get groomed, and they would either put him with the smaller dogs because he has no problems with them or he would just get dropped off to get groomed and we would take him home, but with some training classes we have eased him back into Day Care and it works great!

Day care is a great way to socialize a dog, and considering we got Odie from a shelter he really needed training and good socialization. I prefer day care rather than the dog park because you know the dogs in day care are up to date on all their shots. Dog parks you really don't know the background of these dogs, and god forbid your dog gets attacked by one of these dogs, you're running a risk of disease.

......hahaha the barker lounge is owned by a client at my salon!..

this lil douche is the worst...

2pzwqxc.jpg

he's even got a dick tattoo on his chest..so u know hes a flamer

2e0sc1t.jpg

....im in love with him....

my friend's bulldog "butkus"

this dog is great...they have a sick house out in Jersey and also have a hotdog and a rottweiler

http://tinypic.com/487ok5c.jpg

...named cause rocky?!

And I don't agree on treating dogs like children. They are dogs, and by humanizing them you're actually hurting them. I love my dogs dearly, but they are dogs. :)

I figured you would take your puggle there lol. Franky's bf at day camp is a puggle...they run their crew.

Explain to me by humanizing them you're actually hurting them...I completely disagree with you. I guess it depends on the dog but my pug is more like a person than any dog i've ever seen. He is so dependant on us and I couldnt imagine not treating him like a widdle baby.

He is so dependant on us and I couldnt imagine not treating him like a widdle baby.

..im assuming thats why ..he is an animal and should have some sort of survival instinct....what if he got loose or was outside alone ...he'd be helpless!!.........i dunno ..i just made that up...

this lil douche is the worst...

he's even got a dick tattoo on his chest..so u know hes a flamer

hahaha he's too cute!!

Does she have sleepovers with other dogs?

We try to once a month. This weekend we are having a sleepover w/my office mate that has two pugs. So 3 of those little bastards will be running around our house lol.

..im assuming thats why ..he is an animal and should have some sort of survival instinct....what if he got loose or was outside alone ...he'd be helpless!!.........i dunno ..i just made that up...

it sounded good LOL

but he doesnt really go outside that much. He's trained to go on pads in a litter box and he doesnt like the cold. He shakes when we bring him outside so....okay enuff....im really asking for it now