Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Doggie Day Care*

cookie6

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow ROCKS!!

We took them up to my in-laws house today and they have a few acres of land and got an electric fence about a year ago so they run around like maniacs. It was pretty icy out so when we were throwing the ball to them the big one was just sliding all over the place it was hilarious and the little one too.

They love being out in the snow, they were out there playing for 3 hours and are now totally POOPED!!

That's the only part I love about winter, is the snow :)

awe thats cute

my little guy hates the cold...he sits there and shakes when its too cold. He doesnt like when his feet get wet either.

We had more of an ice storm...when it actually snows maybe i'll try to make him like it lol

you have to pay extra to get a happy ending for the lil fella?

El

Oh

El

I didnt look into but that just reminded me of Beer Fest when the dorky scientist dude jerks of the frog and green slime squirts out LOL Welcome to Best Smileys

For Message Boards (Copy & Paste) below text Graphic That Will Show

1.gif

Yea today my big one got groomed, he smells soooooooooooooooooooo good after grooming, and he looks so handsome my big mushy head! :)

My little bubbala smells so good and is so soft :)