Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Doggie Day Care*

cookie6

Is really the best thing ever for dogs. I've been taking my little man there once a week for the past month and its great. I get nothing done at work the days he's there because I get to watch him on live video cam from my work computer! So I can stalk him all day long lol.

Does anyone else take their babies to daycare? Its a great way to socialize you dog and you dont feel bad leaving them home while you are at work.

4.gif

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you and my gf...you're insane about your poochies...its a dog..not a child

he's a widdle baby...so shut it!

What kind of dog does your gf have? and does she take it to day care?

e tu brute? ronaldinho say it aint so..u allow this treatment of the pooch?

YES he does and dont let him fool you...he dresses franky up, and carries him around in his favorite little bag lol

he's a widdle baby...so shut it!

What kind of dog does your gf have? and does she take it to day care?

YES he does and dont let him fool you...he dresses franky up, and carries him around in his favorite little bag lol

oh man ronnie ur killin me..

she has a min pin..he's a terror..he respects my gangster though and only behaves when im around..cause i treat him like a dog and not a child..

Guest onisakura
I agree with serg on this one...ronny is a huge disappointment...whats even worse is not only does he condone this behavior he encourages it

Right, cause Cognac doesnt get special treatment. Mhmm.....

i'm sure all the doggie ppl on this site, and probably some of the not doggie ppl will think i'm mean and cruel after this...

but when me and my sister and one of my cousins was little, our other cousins had a dog we couldn't stand, and we played soccer with that dog, and used the dog as the soccer ball...

Guest onisakura
giving my dog treats, table food and wiping his ass with wet wipes after he takes a shit is not on the same level as what these freaks do to their dog

I think you're in denial.

Though yeah, some things are a little much. If thats how some people treat their dogs, how do they treat their kids? Hmm...now i'm wondering about that. I know someone who babies their dog like this but treats their kids like crap. Pretty interesting psychology.

Guest onisakura
:laugh: doggie day care.. i love that.. haha

I don't have a dog, but if i did, i think i'd take him once a week.. its good for when your dog is around other animals, they will know how to act!

Only bad thing is worrying about kennel cough. My old beagle got it when she was a puppy because i took her to the vet that was reccommended where i got her. So pissed and they refused to take responsability.