Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Doggie Day Care*

cookie6

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Cookie your dog is gay....Gongrats!!!

wee wee pads? and doesn't go outside? and gets dressed up?

hahhaha ronny you little pussy

oh and I would never suck face with that mutt...it's like a little niglet...i hate nigs...

and daniella my love have you not been paying attention?...I have a dog...we've been talking about him a bunch, his name is Cognac and he would kick your little faggot dogs ass

Go fuck yourself...like for real for real...and he is a little niglet and you dont hate nigs cuz you want to be one sucka.

Speaking of Pussy's....Cognac couldnt hold a lunch box to any other dog...he cant even eat a fucking cookie without choking on it and needing you to give him cpr...

....im in love with him....

you'd change your mind after you meet him...my gf brought him over my place...and he was there for maybe 2 hours...after they left my roommate was like "OMG I KNOW ITS WRONG BUT I REALLY HATE THAT DOG"... hes so hyper..and is so nosy..and not to mention barks like a little bitch..

he only behaves when im around...he got some ear infection because the groomers didnt clean water out his ears after they were finished..so the vet said my gf needs to put antibiotics in his ear for a week...he wouldnt let her...kept biting and going into fits...so she took him to her parents house...and all 3 of them couldnt do it..i came over yday and and just held him down and the 2 of us did it...they just treat him like he's a child and not a dog so theyre all gentle w him...dogs are dogs..you're not supposed to let them run your life..

I figured you would take your puggle there lol. Franky's bf at day camp is a puggle...they run their crew.

Explain to me by humanizing them you're actually hurting them...I completely disagree with you. I guess it depends on the dog but my pug is more like a person than any dog i've ever seen. He is so dependant on us and I couldnt imagine not treating him like a widdle baby.

Watch The Dog Whisperer, I'm not really a BIG fan of some of his training ways, but when it comes down to dealing with people who treat their dogs like children he explains it a lot better how it's hurting the dog.

cant you train your dog on your own?

you know teach him/her how to sit, stay, speak...just be a normal dog

idgi

I taught my dogs tricks, roll over, paw, sit, stay, law down

but things like how to not pull on the leash, jumping up when they meet someone or even barking, trainers are a big help. Plus there are SOOO many ways of training you're dog. The click method, the reward method, etc...

yeah but not one of those little, curly mother fuckers...has the cocker face and all but that's about it...a cop found him on the streets as a puppy so i'm not sure if it's a mix...i tell people it's a british cocker. whatever the fuck that means

If he's a lil bigger he may be a Brittany Spaniel or even a Brittany Spaniel/ Lab mix

that looks nothing like a brittney spaniel... my cousin has a cocker spaniel that looks just like that.... she got it from a pet store... so its prob got some other type of dog breed into the mix somewhere along the line

Like a Brittnay Spears SpanieL?

Madison is the most beautifulist cocker spaniel i've ever seen

Watch The Dog Whisperer, I'm not really a BIG fan of some of his training ways, but when it comes down to dealing with people who treat their dogs like children he explains it a lot better how it's hurting the dog.

I watch the dog whisperer all the time. Me and Ceasar are like this :love:

For most dogs I would have to agree with you, but pugs are different.

ofcourse it hurts the dog...youre taking away its natural instinct and teaching him bad habits . by spoiling the dog or placing no fault w him youre telling him its ok to do whatever the fuck he wants to do...

I watch the dog whisperer all the time. Me and Ceasar are like this :love:

For most dogs I would have to agree with you, but pugs are different.

its still a dog...theres no exceptions...

yes some dogs were bred to be lap dogs..and arent supposed to go out in the cold as often..or do other activities..but essential house breaking is the same for all dogs ..

do as i say or i will fuck you up..that is my philosophy with dogs