Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you fags doing for Valentines Day?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems that you do care what others on this site think about you, or you would not had to mention that your woman is a model, and that your banging some other ho.

You seem to have an inferiority complex, that you always have to show off, or lie to have people like, or even respect you.

It was included to explain the frequent out of townedness, but whatever. I'll admit mentioning the other chick, while true was just to make fkorne upset because clearly his life is miserable. As for the final bit, I don't want any of you to like me, nor do I care if you respect me.

dude u r sad

oh yeah - anyone who has to drop the line "and she's a model" when referring to their "girlfriend" is obviously a la la la loser who's full of shit(e)

It's amazing the # of times this line applies to you. Pot, meet kettle. You are the biggest name dropper in the clubplanetverse

It's amazing the # of times this line applies to you. Pot, meet kettle. You are the biggest name dropper in the clubplanetverse

dude once again i have come on club planet and the moment i write something you write something back - this again proves you have NOTHING better to do then sit here trolling this board all day long - you r a LOSER dude - get a life! and yeah i keep saying that ("You're a loser") because you keep doing shit that proves it true.

name dropper? that's because i fuckin know everyone dude... last time i went out i ended up having a champagne breakfast with a bonafide movie star (he's in the x-men movies)... however i hardly have to come up with bullshite lies and say crap like "my girlfriend is a model" - dude yeah, right - i'm soooo sure a nerd like you is even cute much less capable of getting a girlfriend much less a model

name dropper? that's because i fuckin know everyone dude

you can't possibly be serious with this can you? Right now I don't have anything better to do, her flight keeps getting delayed and I promised i'd meet her at the airport, good one though. I wonder how a 50 year old loser met EVERYONE in j ust one year of going out, impressive

It was included to explain the frequent out of townedness, but whatever. I'll admit mentioning the other chick, while true was just to make fkorne upset because clearly his life is miserable. As for the final bit, I don't want any of you to like me, nor do I care if you respect me.

:laugh: :laugh: the last thing you do is upset me...i take pleasure in bashing you...hopefully later tonight you slip in the ice and are paralyzed.. :biggrin:

dude once again i have come on club planet and the moment i write something you write something back - this again proves you have NOTHING better to do then sit here trolling this board all day long - you r a LOSER dude - get a life! and yeah i keep saying that ("You're a loser") because you keep doing shit that proves it true.

name dropper? that's because i fuckin know everyone dude... last time i went out i ended up having a champagne breakfast with a bonafide movie star (he's in the x-men movies)... however i hardly have to come up with bullshite lies and say crap like "my girlfriend is a model" - dude yeah, right - i'm soooo sure a nerd like you is even cute much less capable of getting a girlfriend much less a model

Patrick Stewart?

:what: :what: Guess if u take that literally but what women does not like valentines day!! NMN come on now!! :)

ummm the countless amazing nyc women who are without significant others. i have had about 10 depressing text messages from girlfriends already today lol...

at least it's snowing and we will not have to come in contact with all you "happy" people. but to those who are in love...have a beautiful day/ night. :)