Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters

I used to think he was just okay like a couple years ago, but the past few months, he surprised me and was really good. On New Years Eve, my friends and I paid 75 bucks for advance tix, and we all agreed it was well worth it. Best house I ever heard in the 12 years of clubbing in NYC... I was very surprised that it was that good. Sorry Danny Teneglia... I heard you 3 times this past 3 months and gave you a chance to impress me, but JP impressed me alot more, and his beats is just far superior... no one spins tribal house and tech house as good as JP. Jonathan Peters got ALOT better in the past year.

this makes me wanna BARF!:yuck:

But this line from there is hilarious

"Peters has a loyal following of fans. When "Johnny" gets into his legendary 24 hour marathon DJ sets his fans are know to yell the phrase "Rip It Sick", a term used to describe his unique DJing technique."

But this line from there is hilarious

"Peters has a loyal following of fans. When "Johnny" gets into his legendary 24 hour marathon DJ sets his fans are know to yell the phrase "Rip It Sick", a term used to describe his unique DJing technique."

wow, that is great...but they don't mention fist-pumping :huh: