Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Victor was not at POSH.

Let me make this very clear. Victor has bronchitis, as a matter of fact, I do as well. It is not do to partying it is due to his long party last Sat/Sun and just ran his body down to where he is now sick. I dont want any rumors spreading about him. It is something that is going around and getting us all. I got it on Monday and he got sick today.

He will be there on March 15th to do his thing!

Thanks to everyone who came and supported!

Jason

Sat/Sun night VIctor did his evolve party At the New studio. The club was packed from opening till 12 noon. it was hot and smelly. He played set me free the crowd went crazy and nelly furtado like twice. jason the party was hot and Dj sizzarhands was spining in the side bar.The only thing wrong that night it was way too packed and hot smelly even the bathroom. I think studio should invest in new ventialation system and ac and fog machine to cool the crowd.The big improvement is lighting ssytem and they opend up the hip hop room area.Jason when are you spining at the new studio with Denny Testtos. On Crobar they going to find a spot in NYc to open a new venue.Crobar is Opening in Hollywood.

ummmm....bullshit! Tina....stupid comment. It is called "A RUSH".

tru.. if there's a nice crowd and im puttin out what i want, then there's no problem spinnin 6-10+ hours just on pure energy and maybe a redbull here n there..... its the 24hr thing that gets me thinkin ;-)