Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Food, Restaurants, and Drinks thread

cookie6

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the place next to my salon has ridiculous specialty pizzas......ziti slice is like a baked ziti meal.....potato and egg...salad slice...shrimp..chicken and eggplant parm pizzas..calamari...garbage pizza...spinach and broc ones are like calzones....i could go on and on lol.......tomato and basil one is really good too and i dont even like tomato.

holy :drool: ness

I would die for any one those right now lol

I worked at a pizzeria for 4 years during high school and they had the best specialty pizzas-pretty much all of the ones you listed.

mmmMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

u cant argue over the best pizzeria..theres really no way of determining it..usually its your local pizza joint which u consider the best because you were raised on it.

this fucktard kid from PA i work with ..told me that the best pizza is from some place we ate together in PA..it tasted like a bad dominos pizza..he hates the small pizzeria type pizza in NY..

agreed..but i think the collection of all our local pizza joints will beat out any other city's local pizza joints..

if that makes any sense

...i really wanted a tuna melt...so im eating tuna with like no mayo on weight watchers bread and fat free cheese lmao...it sucks...

..whats a monte crisco?

Ew... Some compromise.

It's a fatass sandwich, lol.

A Monte Cristo sandwich consists of ham, turkey, and Swiss cheese between two slices of bread, soaked in an egg-based batter and grilled or deep-fried.

Mine was grilled, because it's so much healthier to grill that egg and ham. :D

chicago has the best pizza hands down.

NYC is cheap shit unless you go to one of the old-school sit down places, and they are only good for thincrust

other than that all those stupid corner pizza places suck, cheap ingredients and overpriced.

i love chicago but I HATE the pizza, tastes like bisquick crust and as thick as a hockey puck, the cheese is under the crust, wack....

i went to the original pizzeria unos in chicago and it was awful.

new york pizza IMHO is waayyyyy better. i had pizza at Chicago's Midway airport and actually thought it was good - then i realized the pizza was a NEW YORK STYLE restaurant lol.....yet to find one i like there in chitown

holy crap!!!!!!!!!! that sounds divine

Monte Cristo's are deeeeeeelish! Do you have a Bennigan's by you? They are SOO good there. They put a little confectionary *sp sugar on them and the make a raspberry sauce to dip it in.

MmmMmmmmmMmmmmmm :drool:

sorry I could really go for one right now LOL

Monte Cristo's are deeeeeeelish! Do you have a Bennigan's by you? They are SOO good there. They put a little confectionary *sp sugar on them and the make a raspberry sauce to dip it in.

..nah i dont think i've ever seen a bennigans? ..besides if i ate that id have to skip the next 4 meals...

turkey o'toole is da bomb...and their potato soup :drool:

..i just made the yummiest little treats....especially for u girls watching ur figures...its almost summer!!.....fiber balls....sounds gross yes lol....but my aunt told me ..its a weight watchers thing......

melt a bag of chocolate chips (((i used nestle peanut butter and chocolate mix.....there are a bunch of varieties))

mix in 1 sleeve of FIBER ONE cereal.....it comes two sleaves in a box ...make sure its the plain original kind.....

then scoop little wads onto a cookie sheet or tin foil.....put in freezer or fridge...let harden and eat!!!......they are about 1 point each on weight watchers and actually really goood!!!!!!....im gonna do a milk chocolate and white chocolate mix next....

....how come we cant come up with really good food that isnt fattening ...i mean its 2007 for fucks sake.....

can i say fuck?

I reported this post.

My problem, as an overweight guy with borderline type-2 diabetes, is that you can find some good low fat foods that are high in sugar, and some low or no-sugar foods that are high in fat. But you sure can't find good stuff with low fat and low/no sugar, so it's a catch-22 when trying to choose healthy foods to eat.

I reported this post.

My problem, as an overweight guy with borderline type-2 diabetes, is that you can find some good low fat foods that are high in sugar, and some low or no-sugar foods that are high in fat. But you sure can't find good stuff with low fat and low/no sugar, so it's a catch-22 when trying to choose healthy foods to eat.

...tasteycakes makes SENSABLES.....all NO SUGAR....they have like choco choco chip bars....lemon cakes....cream filled cupcakes.....and they are all 3 pts or under if u are on weight watchers......