Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Bella 49857496837

Jumping on the celebrity adoption bandwagon is what I say. Or maybe she wants the love, and to make a difference in some little kid's life. Or maybe it's a Mexican plot to get more of them across the border using celebrity adoptions as a smokescreen.

Oh, you said intelligent insight. I missed that part.

dont let this cookie character push you around. there was nothing wrong with your post to begin with. it was your opinion and you should stick to it if that is how you feel

Nooo dondadon i was saying that HER post was screwed up - this post!!! at first i didn't get it but then i realized that she was making fun of me.

anyways I AM sticking to my guns.

dont let this cookie character push you around. there was nothing wrong with your post to begin with. it was your opinion and you should stick to it if that is how you feel

lol obscene-smiley-947.gif

Nooo dondadon i was saying that HER post was screwed up - this post!!! at first i didn't get it but then i realized that she was making fun of me.

anyways I AM sticking to my guns.

Just a little 411 newbie.

This right here, what I am writing, is a post.

Attn:Bella 94857349867 is a thread.

lol obscene-smiley-947.gif

Just a little 411 newbie.

This right here, what I am writing, is a post.

Attn:Bella 94857349867 is a thread.

oh really? wow thanks for letting me know! ..... if anyone didnt get it, it was dadon....and im not new on here.....no reason to be a bitch

oh really? wow thanks for letting me know! ..... if anyone didnt get it, it was dadon....and im not new on here.....no reason to be a bitch

dont mind cookie...her bite is bark is bigger than her bite...she comes off as a bitch on here but she isn't really that bad :)

...ugh mariah..she'll probably cover it in guacomole and eat the poor thing.....she def shouldnt be given a baby ...even if its a mexican..

I agree...Mariah doesnt seem like the mommy type..she's definitely just jumping on the bandwagon.