Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 in a row

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys cut Ante some slack. he has come a long way the past few years. it's good to see he has a well thought out plan in place and actually doing something about it rather than just talking about it like some people do (myself included). in a few years he will probably be laughing his way to the bank while we are still stuck at our shitty jobs

hows that comission lookin since all the subprime lender loans tanked in the past 6 to 12 months? time for career change #193939202?

go sell some broadband door to door biaaaatch

oh...so you pick up a paper and all of a sudden know what I'm doing? and its funny since I've had the same career for 5 years now....

seriously, go back to your normal day of scamming the government. its what you were always good at, what you tried to get me to do, and what you will continue being good at

u r the biggest dork ever...its so sad that i picture u chuckling @ ur comp @ work bout how u "owned" or "got" someone..all giddy and shit..typing mad fast making spelling mistakes..then proof-reading ur shit before u hit submit...

:laugh:

relax killer...its only the internet. dont pop a blood vessel

interns @ AIG scam the government all the time..the internal controls of a 660billion dollar company just cant prevent things like that

go sell some broadband door to doooor sonnnnnnn

why dont you add some more fake laughing smilys to cover up how annoyed you are..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im not annoyed cause...

A) i dont know how to do personal taxes..i have someone do them for me

B) i never worked for a place that did personal tax

C) accusing me of criminal activity is laughable due to my dislike of scammers

D) unlike the lies Arthur Miller is making up about me..he did sell broadband door to door..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: interns @ AIG scam the government all the time..the internal controls of a 660billion dollar company just cant prevent things like that

go sell some broadband door to doooor sonnnnnnn

so you didnt work for some low life figuring out ways to get guys with tax problems out of paying the government? so you didnt try to give me tips on what to write off even though it wasnt legit? ok

whatever serge, you've "sonned" me again ps. i waited tables when i was in college, maybe you could try to twist that into a negative.

kid is so reaching right now :laugh: it's been a while since he got this rattled

im not annoyed cause...

A) i dont know how to do personal taxes..i have someone do them for me

B) i never worked for a place that did personal tax

C) accusing me of criminal activity is laughable due to my dislike of scammers

D) unlike the lies Arthur Miller is making up about me..he did sell broadband door to door..

business to business....and actually, it was all telecom. get it right if you're gonna make up lies

1st sales job...much like an entry level salesman selling yellowbook, copiers, water, etc

so you didnt work for some low life figuring out ways to get guys with tax problems out of paying the government? so you didnt try to give me tips on what to write off even though it wasnt legit? ok

whatever serge, you've "sonned" me again ps. i waited tables when i was in college, maybe you could try to twist that into a negative.

kid is so reaching right now :laugh: it's been a while since he got this rattled

you've seriously got me confused with some of ur russian friends from NYC...in college i worked @ the Gap...an import company...and then interned @ AIG....so to answer u..no..i never worked for someone like that ...but u can keep accuse me of it cause its pretty much all u got

you've seriously got me confused with some of ur russian friends from NYC...in college i worked @ the Gap...an import company...and then interned @ AIG....so to answer u..no..i never worked for someone like that ...but u can keep accuse me of it cause its pretty much all u got

Gap.. thats right..

you worked in the stockroom.. thats how you got all that street cred son

question....does typing "son" all the time gain you street credit?

HI MY NAME IS JON AND I AM WONDERING IF YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION? AND YES THIS IS WHAT I WASTED 80Gs @ BUCKNELL FOR...

quick jon lie to every1 and tell us u had a scholarship to bucknell

so instead of selling broadband you sold poorly made, overpriced turtlenecks to underprivelidged moms using welfare money.........

classy