Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May 10-13 (Thurs; fri; sat): my lineup, let me know what you think!

bulkcity

Background: bunch of guys wanting to have a good time and go to hot clubs with hot women

thurs - rain or moon

fri - tryst (cant change this)

sat - tao

im not sure if we should do tao on thurs or sat... and no idea how good moon/rain are on a thurs

any ideas?

also - what are some cool NON gambling things to do during the day? and good places to eat?

we planned on - shopping, walking the strip, going to the pool, dunno what else

i want to go to a buffet or an all you can get place (been to the bellagio and loved it but want something new) and 1 good restaurant (last time we ate at the mexican place in MGM and it was fucking amazing) thats less than 50 per person

thanks!

Background: bunch of guys wanting to have a good time and go to hot clubs with hot women

thurs - rain or moon

fri - tryst (cant change this)

sat - tao

im not sure if we should do tao on thurs or sat... and no idea how good moon/rain are on a thurs

any ideas?

also - what are some cool NON gambling things to do during the day? and good places to eat?

we planned on - shopping, walking the strip, going to the pool, dunno what else

i want to go to a buffet or an all you can get place (been to the bellagio and loved it but want something new) and 1 good restaurant (last time we ate at the mexican place in MGM and it was fucking amazing) thats less than 50 per person

thanks!

Staying close to your schedule

Thurs

Preparty Mix

Party Tao

Afterhours Drais

Friday

Preparty Mix

Party Tryst

Afterhours Triq

Afterafterhours Drais

Saturday

If you want to do Moon or Rain, do it here

Afterhours Triq

Afterafterhours Drais

Oh and on buffet -

Paris Paris Paris... I live by it ... so much so, I have to control myself.

And if you are up for afterhours, and wanta eat, my fav spot is the Victorian Room next to Drais - about $2.99 for a huge breakfast up til about 7:30 am

Skip Rain. Do Tao on Thursday. For Saturday night, especially since you want to meet women, I think your best bets would be Jet (for mega-club approach) or Body English (intimate).

Don't know how anyone can recommend Triq at this point... it's a complete unknown.

Agree with LALate on the buffet. Paris is the best in town. Bellagio, Wynn, Mandalay are all excellent as well, but Paris has the distinction of offering up a lot of food you never see at anyone else's buffet. Especially in the dessert department (hey, it's a buffet, you're not about to start counting calories and fat there).

For meals... far too many excellent restaurants that fall under the $50/pp category. I say play it by ear based on where you'll be when you're hungry and/or talk to the concierge at your hotel. Asking for recommendations on where to eat is always a great starter conversation with women on the Strip, too. :)

Let us know if you have some specific culinary interests and I'm sure you'll get some more specific recommendations.

If you want to get some kickass "modern mexican" again, one of my absolute favorites is Isla in TI. Blows the doors off of Diego in the MGM Grand; owner/chef Richard Sandoval is generally considered among the best of the Mexican-inspired chefs in the country. 150+ tequilas to choose from. And surprisingly affordable.

If you do wind up going to Body English then consider getting tapas at Firefly right up the street from the Hard Rock. Great service, wide variety of tasty tapas, rich sangria, good prices.

For lunch over at Paris definitely make a stop at Mon Ami Gabi and wait the extra few minutes for a table outside. Simple yet extremely flavorful French bistro-style menu, damn good prices.

Daytime stuff... well, you got it. Relax at the pool, walk around the Strip, do a bit of shopping, ride a rollercoaster, hang out. Play that by ear.

AWESOME GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

masterweb- i'll do tao thurs then

lalate- never heard of triq, i thought drias/empire were supposed to be the best? ill look it up, thx for the info

also, it's starting to sound like we'll do the buffet at paris since you guys recommend it so much

greenie- thx for the info. If i can last to 730am i will definiately check out that place for breakfast... However, last time I was in Vegas I was fucking DEAD by 4-5am. I literally could not think or speak coherently and it took me like 2 hrs to get back to my room b/c I had no fucking idea where I was... and i'm not light weight (at least I don't think so lol), it's just that in vegas I get started really early and don't slow down until my body gives out which is usually 4-5am

saturday night - dam. I wish there was more of a consensus here about what to do. I've been to body english/pure/tangerine/club vivid/foundation room and wanted to try something else out on Sat. b/c I rarely go to vegas... but i don't want to sacrafice too much quality by doing it. I just might have to go back to Pure, not sure though

also - I'm going to be staying at the venetian on sat b/c we got a sweet deal and planned on hitting the tao beach up for a while. Any word on this?

thanks again!!!

also-

I'd like to check out rehab on sunday (flight at 7pm)

what time should I get there and how much $$ to get in? i'll only be with 1 other guy this time

however I'll probably be too hungover to do anything but who knows

I've been to body english/pure/tangerine/club vivid/foundation room and wanted to try something else out on Sat. b/c I rarely go to vegas... but i don't want to sacrafice too much quality by doing it. I just might have to go back to Pure, not sure though

Jet. Tryst. Moon. All will be a great time on Saturday and fulfill your desire to share the club with hot women.

If you want to get some kickass "modern mexican" again, one of my absolute favorites is Isla in TI. Blows the doors off of Diego in the MGM Grand; owner/chef Richard Sandoval is generally considered among the best of the Mexican-inspired chefs in the country. 150+ tequilas to choose from. And surprisingly affordable.

Im doing that soon. Sounds great :rock:

If you do wind up going to Body English then consider getting tapas at Firefly right up the street from the Hard Rock. Great service, wide variety of tasty tapas, rich sangria, good prices.

For lunch over at Paris definitely make a stop at Mon Ami Gabi and wait the extra few minutes for a table outside. Simple yet extremely flavorful French bistro-style menu, damn good prices.

I plan on hittin that tapas bar myself this weekend, your the 3rd person that gives it props. I also have a tequila lover in my crowd so will hit Isla as well. As well as dine at Paris, I love that they offer different food than most. Me and my next set of bachlorettes will be there thurs thru sun. I am gonna try the Hoffbrau Haus, cause I love beer as well. Figured that would be an experience in itself... Alas my plans are not as grand, D:Fuse on Friday, BT on Sat. Looking forward to dinner with Raul and friends on Thurs. Thannx for the ideas guys. :)