poccnr

How old is too old?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How old is too old?

• 30-34
    • 35-40
    • 41-45
    • 45+

I've had this conversation time and time again. As a poll I'd like to see what you personally think is truly too old to be hitting the clubs. Not necessarily to pick up on people, but just to hang out, listen to good music and have a good time.

there's no such thing as too old. everyone has the right to have a good time! no one's going to steal my dancefloor or my music :D . i think, too, that we're all going to get old along with the scene. the club is going to be full of us, and we are going to be those older people.

there's no such thing as too old. everyone has the right to have a good time! no one's going to steal my dancefloor or my music :D . i think, too, that we're all going to get old along with the scene. the club is going to be full of us, and we are going to be those older people.

Well said, Dub, that's why I always tune into the "wisdom of the day"! :clap2:

I am soo on the same page with you guys (tigerwks, and weyes) Your never too old to party, I always get a hoot out of seeing the asian "aunties" gettin their groove on :) As long as you got the good vibes, PLEASE the more the merrier. I also agree with Ms.Weyes, in a decade or so we will be those older peeps on the dance floor.

damn someone should post this in the new york forum, we see mad old people in our clubs too hahaha

if 30 is too old, i would have 4 more glory years left! im not ready to give that up in 4 years! unless im shacked up w babies in my 30's im giong to be out dancing!!!!!!

damn someone should post this in the new york forum, we see mad old people in our clubs too hahaha

if 30 is too old, i would have 4 more glory years left! im not ready to give that up in 4 years! unless im shacked up w babies in my 30's im giong to be out dancing!!!!!!

Nah! Just find a good reliable baby sitter when you and the spouse want to hit the town.

No such thing as to old to club if clubbing means going out to enjoy some good music while dancing, meetimg new ppl, talking to friends and/or just having a fun time.

Besides, it keeps you looking & feeling young. Once you stop enjoying what you like, you get old. :devil:

:party:

TSG you are spot on... about 99% of the people I meet would never guess my age, and weyes, and shorty star can attest to that. But on the other hand I wont ever tell you my age either....hehehe. the secret is to always be young at heart, and remember that hope springs eternal. :)

TSG you are spot on... about 99% of the people I meet would never guess my age, and weyes, and shorty star can attest to that. But on the other hand I wont ever tell you my age either....hehehe. the secret is to always be young at heart, and remember that hope springs eternal. :)
MILFs are allowed any time.

:aright:

did i ever tell y'all my theory that e is the fountain of youth :laugh2: ?

i used to say that djs were usually pale because they're inside so often and only come out at night, but maybe that's another reason why true clubbers stay looking so young. sleeping off the night before would add to keeping the skin wrinkle-free!

I've had this conversation time and time again. As a poll I'd like to see what you personally think is truly too old to be hitting the clubs. Not necessarily to pick up on people, but just to hang out, listen to good music and have a good time.

It depends. You need to do what's right for yourself. I am 31, but work full-time in one of NYC's biggest clubs, and I love the music. Personally, if I was not working, I would not be out as much, but for my favorite DJs or bands, heck yeah! I haven't gone out 'looking to meet someone' for a long, long time, and when I see lecherous guys (even if they're only my age) ogling the 19 year olds with no tact, I get skeeved. But if you love music, go out and dance your ass off. Body & Soul was one of the best NYC parties ever, and whenever they have a reunion, you will see much older -- even 50 and 60 year olds, who used to go to Paradise Garage -- getting thier groove on. Nobody has the right to deny anyone a great night out!

It depends. You need to do what's right for yourself. I am 31, but work full-time in one of NYC's biggest clubs, and I love the music. Personally, if I was not working, I would not be out as much, but for my favorite DJs or bands, heck yeah! I haven't gone out 'looking to meet someone' for a long, long time, and when I see lecherous guys (even if they're only my age) ogling the 19 year olds with no tact, I get skeeved. But if you love music, go out and dance your ass off. Body & Soul was one of the best NYC parties ever, and whenever they have a reunion, you will see much older -- even 50 and 60 year olds, who used to go to Paradise Garage -- getting thier groove on. Nobody has the right to deny anyone a great night out!

Very positive:clap2: I as well haven't gone out hunting mostly due to the fact that I am married and have no desire to be with anyone else. But I do love the music and the scene. I don't really dance that much, but I do spin. The most amazing thing I saw regarding this was when I live in Los Angeles and use to frequent Circus... There was a dj by the name of "swedish egil" who must have been late 50's or 60's. But used to mix up some mean choonage! My buds and I used to talk with him all the time and think that it is admirable that even at that age, he still knew how to have a good time music wise.

Very positive:clap2: I as well haven't gone out hunting mostly due to the fact that I am married and have no desire to be with anyone else. But I do love the music and the scene. I don't really dance that much, but I do spin. The most amazing thing I saw regarding this was when I live in Los Angeles and use to frequent Circus... There was a dj by the name of "swedish egil" who must have been late 50's or 60's. But used to mix up some mean choonage! My buds and I used to talk with him all the time and think that it is admirable that even at that age, he still knew how to have a good time music wise.

i mean look at danny tenaglia too he's gonna hit 50 in a few years.

btw i think that it doesnt matter how old u are, just go out and do ur thing. everyone is at a different stage their life, some older people might b there just for the music and are really into the party and dj. then u have younger people in their early 20's who are married and dont do the club scene at all anymore. so i think it really depends on the people IMHO.