Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Everyone Who I Like...

cookie6

ABSOLUTELY loving it! We miss our friends but its so gorgeous down here. Its 89 degrees rite now 3.gif

We live in Southwest Florida, directly across from Fort Lauderdale/Miami-sh. How are you guys?

Hey there Cookie!!..Congrats on the move!..You guys are soooo lucky. The damn cold is back..and I hate it more every year.. 89 degrees there sounds great!

yo yo yo yo !

cp is blocked at work!

we will be seeing you at wmc!!!!!!!! hope all is well down in tampon!!!!!

FREEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! You dont go down the street to use computers during the day anymore?? :laugh:

FL is fab-WAAAAAAAAAAY to hot lately though. See you wmc fer sure :getdown:

I see cookie still talks in a REALLY retarded manner and she has already turned in to one of those Florida types who has to tell everyone in NY/Boston how fucking hot it is. :vomit2:

I talk in a retarded manor? lmao

and NO, people keep asking ME why I would move to south Florida from NY/Boston. And i'm like HELLLLOOOOOOOO its WAY better down here.

So shut it.

Oh and come visit party0053.gif

I talk in a retarded manor? lmao

and NO, people keep asking ME why I would move to south Florida from NY/Boston. And i'm like HELLLLOOOOOOOO its WAY better down here.

So shut it.

Oh and come visit party0053.gif

I figured that out a while ago.....theres better places to live then the northeast

Hi Cookie! Thanks for naming me too, it's good to be missed. :rock: As for where I've been, check out my MySpace blog, that's where I've been blogging away and interracting with other bloggers, and blogging some of the best stuff I've ever written. :working: I'd love for you to read it, and subscribe to it so you'll get notice of all my updates; and I'd love for everyone else with MySpace to subscribe too. Except for Sergio, he never liked my writings anyway. :funny:

So where are you living in Florida? Tampa? I have more questions too, but I'll email you on MySpace like the old days.

Yo cookie.. I emailed you a bit ago - did you change your email????? Did you guys come ova for sasha? Would love to see you guys!

Hey we are going to Busch Gardens in tampa for my b-day (Nov 26th). Only bad thing is its on a monday - but if you are able to come, then bring yo ass up for the day... busch gardens ROCKS!

xoxo

:heart:

Yo cookie.. I emailed you a bit ago - did you change your email????? Did you guys come ova for sasha? Would love to see you guys!

Hey we are going to Busch Gardens in tampa for my b-day (Nov 26th). Only bad thing is its on a monday - but if you are able to come, then bring yo ass up for the day... busch gardens ROCKS!

xoxo

:heart:

Nope to Sasha :(

Def coming over there next month for some Wet Willies~not your Willie though lol ;)

We'll talk and make plans soon-check your MySchpace