Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's one thing that aggravates you about society?

SGBROOKLYN you crazy-head you.. hehe. .no I was just kidding about *ALL* of that. .but .. in the event that that COULD'VE been the case, it wouldn't have been that nice. ..but I (persoanlly) couldn't really give a fuck! ;->

Roadrunner...

Bottom line: ILLEGAL.....twist it anyway you want, drugs are ILLEGAL. FACT: They are harmful, very harmful jerkoff. Do not bring into this discussion sociopolitical b.s., an area I am confident you are clueless about, based on your comparison of cabaret dancing and drugs.

Question: If you have kids, or plan to, do you want them walking around in clubs like the zombies in SF, Exit, Twilo, etc?

do you want them walking around in clubs like the zombies in SF, Exit, Twilo, etc?

no i want them walking around like the zombies in night of the living dead. i want them to become the victims of an environmental disaster caused by their own government, and helplessly compelled to eat the brains of the living. anymore questions, genious?

seriously, no, i don't think anyone should spend their weekends in a club getting so fucked up they can't think straight. but i do think it is a reasonable response to a soul-deadening work week, and omnipresent advertisements showing you things you should go out and buy RIGHT NOW. at the end of the day greedy politicians have little concern for your well-being and a vested interest in maintaining the status quo and protecting the interests of their contributors. big tobacco anyone?

your comment about the comparison between drugs and dancing displays further ignorance, that anyone on this board can attest to. of course drugs and dancing are related! they are both activites that bring people together (and are better together) and they are both under attack. people have been dancing and using drugs for as long as they have existed, and for that to stop now is utter nonsense.

i have felt more community and part of society when i was dancing on drugs in a room with a thousand strangers than i ever have in my years of toiling in the daily grind of straight society. if you haven't shared a similar experience, i truly pity you, because you haven't lived.

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

can i add my two cents in? without getting cursed at.????

I think people (us) should find unity and a sense of community without doing drugs. and if you can't find that then your probably looking in the wrong places or your not trying hard enough. Right now is for real when your on drugs its sooo fake its sometimes disgusting. There are tons of places where you can feel a sense of being and a sense of happiness. (church; work although not all the time haha; and at clubs you really don't need to be on drugs in order to have a good time... at least you'll be able to remember the good time you had the next morning.)

I sense some unity on this board and I am sure as hell not tripping on anything.

united we club?

i just get really frustrated that sifnificant parts of my life are considered criminal. and it's not just that they're ILLEGAL, it's the selective enforcement, the sense that maybe this time i'll get away with it, but maybe next time i'll be in jail.

this is not unfounded. i used to go to parties with this kid i had grown up with who made his living selling e. i do not think this is inherently illegal. neither did he, and, like most people who sell drugs, he recognized that there was a risk-to-profit ratio and he gambled that he wouldn't get caught. he did. he's been in prison for 2 years. for selling the same drugs you guys pop every weekend.

now everyone wants to say it's my recreation, it's not so serious. i think it is serious when people's freedom gets taken away. well, he made a bad decision. in hindsight, yes. but this is a lifestyle, that is disappearing because it is getting lost because no one wants to fight for it.

it's all about the music. it was never all about the music for me. i thought thed music was crap, until i went out with some friends, took some e, and danced all night. and after that i felt i was part of something bigger.

drug delusions? maybe, but the mass drug delusion of the 60s is directly resposible for the world we live in today. if a delusion is embraced by a critical mass of people it is no longer a delusion. it is reality.

so go back to work. go out friday. have a couple drinks (don't worry alcohol's LEGAL)

enjoy the fact that you're one of the beautiful people (this board is all so beautiful!) and do it again next week. that's your life. fine. i guess i'm on the wrong board.

(hey it's kinda funny. i just got that funny feeling i get when the e doesn't work right, and i realize i'm in a room full of people i don't really know, as much as it just felt like i did, and i should just go home.)

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

i hope i spelled aggravate right....anywaz..oh my god "one thing" shit i can name a few....right now it's all these politicans trying to get our vote for them on something they're never gonna do for us! i think that whatever comes out of their mouth they should be obligated to do when/if elected....that's not fair that they lie to our faces. i'm stuck cuz i don't know who to vote for....i seriously think this should be a law! this shit aggravates me.... r o a r

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

I can't stand it when people take advantage of welfare or disability when there's not a god damn thing wrong with them, and people like myself are out busting their asses, making a living, paying taxes for these assholes to sit on their ass and do nothing!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!

WHAT MAKES ME MAD THE MOST IS WHEN I'M RIDING THE TRAIN AND A PREGNANT LADY COMES ON AND NO ONE HAS THE DECENCY TO GET UP (EXCEPT FOR ME ITS A RITUAL EVERY MORNING LIKE HAVING COFFE FOR ME!)

ESPECIALLY THE GENTS (OR SO THEY CALL THEMSELVES)THEY ALWAYS ACT LIKE THEY ARE SLEEPING IT NEVER FAILS AND IT PISSES (EXCUSE MY FRENCH) ME OFF BIG TIME. I SWEAR TO YOU I AM GOING TO SMACK THE NEXT PERSON THAT DOES THAT.

WHAT MAKES ME MAD THE MOST IS WHEN I'M RIDING THE TRAIN AND A PREGNANT LADY COMES ON AND NO ONE HAS THE DECENCY TO GET UP (EXCEPT FOR ME ITS A RITUAL EVERY MORNING LIKE HAVING COFFE FOR ME!)

ESPECIALLY THE GENTS (OR SO THEY CALL THEMSELVES)THEY ALWAYS ACT LIKE THEY ARE SLEEPING IT NEVER FAILS AND IT PISSES (EXCUSE MY FRENCH) ME OFF BIG TIME. I SWEAR TO YOU I AM GOING TO SMACK THE NEXT PERSON THAT DOES THAT.

Roadrunner..

you are obviously an e-tard. Your comment "i have felt more community and part of society when i was dancing on drugs in a room with a thousand strangers ...if you haven't shared a similar experience, i truly pity you, because you haven't lived"...

That comment says it all. Bottom Line; If you need drugs to enhance the quality of your life, you are a pathetic loser. Wake up and grow up.

And another thing. Stop blaming every entity and instituition in society for your actions. NO ONE BUT YOU is responsible for your actions. And spare me the weak-ass greedy politician crap. If you don't like it, do something about it. Your vote counts. Better yet, become active in politics. Help make a difference, instead of your lame ass "society sucks so I need to take drugs" attitude.

And again, you are the ignorant fool who ties dancing and drugs together. It IS about the music jerk-off, not the drugs. Plenty of clubbers dancing til morning who are drug-free, and can actually remember the good time they had the next day.

I love your comment: "drug delusions? maybe, but the mass drug delusion of the 60s is directly resposible for the world we live in today. if a delusion is embraced by a critical mass of people it is no longer a delusion. it is reality"....what is your point here Einstein?....Again, do not try and draw socioplitical conclusions on subject matter that you have no clue about.

And your reference to your friend who is in jail for "selective enforecement", or to most-drug-dealing- is borderline mental retardation. MESSAGE: GET A REAL JOB ....he has no one to blame but himself.

spreewell I totally agree on the ketchup thing. I hate when they get your order wrong, you don't check the bag and by the time you get home, you get too pissed to go back and b*tch about it. I learned my lesson. I don't care if I hold up the line checkin' my bag. I paid good money for my fries! angryrazz.gif

------------------

Lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore. lookout.gif

Roadrunner..

you are obviously an e-tard. Your comment "i have felt more community and part of society when i was dancing on drugs in a room with a thousand strangers ...if you haven't shared a similar experience, i truly pity you, because you haven't lived"...

That comment says it all. Bottom Line; If you need drugs to enhance the quality of your life, you are a pathetic loser. Wake up and grow up.

And another thing. Stop blaming every entity and instituition in society for your actions. NO ONE BUT YOU is responsible for your actions. And spare me the weak-ass greedy politician crap. If you don't like it, do something about it. Your vote counts. Better yet, become active in politics. Help make a difference, instead of your lame ass "society sucks so I need to take drugs" attitude.

And again, you are the ignorant fool who ties dancing and drugs together. It IS about the music jerk-off, not the drugs. Plenty of clubbers dancing til morning who are drug-free, and can actually remember the good time they had the next day.

I love your comment: "drug delusions? maybe, but the mass drug delusion of the 60s is directly resposible for the world we live in today. if a delusion is embraced by a critical mass of people it is no longer a delusion. it is reality"....what is your point here Einstein?....Again, do not try and draw socioplitical conclusions on subject matter that you have no clue about.

And your reference to your friend who is in jail for "selective enforecement", or to most-drug-dealing- is borderline mental retardation. MESSAGE: GET A REAL JOB ....he has no one to blame but himself.

One other thing that really pisses me off- people who judge others. Worry about yourself, not others. This is the cause of jealousy, ridiculous arguments and anal retentive pains in the asses who think that other give a flying fuck about their opinions.