Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerome Must Go!!!!!!!!AND HE IS NOW FIRED!!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PERSONALLY, i never gave up on junior but i do think jerome must go and i've felt this way for a veeeeeeeery long time. I feel that jerome has never been good 4 Jr. and he's obviously made some very poor decisions that seem to be damaging Jr's career. I really hope Jr. gets it together and gets back on track, first step lose Jerome!!!

i would like to know, if junior came out and said that he is done with jerome and takes on a reputable manager/promoter, would you give his parties another chance.

It's the effect of a change in management (exciting party/concept/place/you-name-it) that will move people, not the mere fact that the management changed.

Puh-lease! Don't be so naive and believe Jerome is the only one responsible for all this. Junior is a VERY paranoid, insecure but controlling person. He constantly has spies out there who inform him about "who says and does what".

Junior is 100% aware about every step his own manager is doing.

...and experiencing Junior since back from the original Sound Factory days I know too well how much shade and bullshit was already going on back then - without even having Jerome around! Junior is NOT as innocent as it looks like but I guess him & Jerome became the perfect match to disrespect and fuck over the world as a team.......cuz I don't know any major deejay or artist who's that blind to let a manager ruin his career like that.

i just want jnr to play fridays or sats like he did at twilo spirit roxy discotq element/bank bassline/shelter & he cld even do sat WORK

this sunday cielo or sol stuff is a joke - the bookings make him seem out to pasture when his music can still be A/A+

the manager/booking is at fault

i agree fridays would be great. and also a venue with an established saturday night. i think that if jr was spinning pacha on a saturday night with all the promoting that the club does, it would be a successful mixed party. there is usually 1 saturday a month where pacha has a weak dj. if not then he has to get into mansion when it opens because these 2 clubs are nyc's only super clubs.

...hahahahaha....yeah a club with an already "established"

Saturday......hahahahaha....cuz he doesn't draw a fly in years.....and he even would ruin that "established" place within 3 weeks as he did several times before. Clueless morons!!!!!!! THANK GOD New York club promoters know better!!!

hey donald dick, i hope your i big guy running that big beak of yours. then again anybody that says hahaha sounds like a scrawny little shit. change your name to huey, duey, or louie its more your speed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....sounds like the same clueless big fart you left on that dancefloor back at the ROXY...when you experienced Junior for the first time in your life?......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dont fight boys

yeah jnr at pacha was ok, I went twice i think.

[jnr knows eddie & rob so well,,, i hope they can work it out!!]

i preferred jnr at bank/element.

i think WORK wld be GREAT once/month but jnr did have that nightmare thanksgiving eve party there in 06...

shelter wld be massive on a friday once/month "Bassline"

once/month or 2 at mansion sounds great! jnr ripped up crobar he worked that system hard with genius beats like 'lose my breath' and 'raindrops will fall' and 'all n all' club mixes. yeah baby mansion !!!

dont fight boys

yeah jnr at pacha was ok, I went twice i think.

[jnr knows eddie & rob so well,,, i hope they can work it out!!]

i preferred jnr at bank/element.

i think WORK wld be GREAT once/month but jnr did have that nightmare thanksgiving eve party there in 06...

shelter wld be massive on a friday once/month "Bassline"

once/month or 2 at mansion sounds great! jnr ripped up crobar he worked that system hard with genius beats like 'lose my breath' and 'raindrops will fall' and 'all n all' club mixes. yeah baby mansion !!!

aint nobody payin her no mind, Jesus Christ himself wouldnt be able to help that queen why should we lol anyway. Is there a "definite" date for mansions opening? And Im still wondering what lies in the future for (530 west 27th st) former "original" Sound factory/Twilo/Spirit

If this is all true,this shows that there is alot of "behind the scenes" things going on in the nightlife scene. I just wish people weren't so goddamn ignorant and instead of making dumb irrelevant and invalid opinions about things they can't testify on, atleast try and find the facts.Not just in terms of nightlife,but in any situation.nuff said!!!

I can confirm some of what InthaKNOW said. Jerome has also *purposefully* and knowingly ruined longterm friendships of Junior's with shady business practices. People have been saying this for YEARS (anyone remember RobPromotions?), but no one believed it because they still think Junior is a big diva.

Shame on Jerome Farley!!!!!!!!!!

The big fall out between Kevin Aviance and Junior Vasquez last year had a lot to do with Jerome, as Kevin mentioned it publicly on Jonny McGovern's podcast.

Now the question is: if Jerome is obviously such a terrible manager, why does Junior stick with him???

The big fall out between Kevin Aviance and Junior Vasquez last year had a lot to do with Jerome, as Kevin mentioned it publicly on Jonny McGovern's podcast.

Now the question is: if Jerome is obviously such a terrible manager, why does Junior stick with him???

Because Jerome owns half of JVM....

Did anyone go to hear Jerome????? He sent out this email thanking everyone and then is offering comp admission for next Sunday, most likely low turnout honestly who would pay to hear him?????

Subj: Thank You for a great night...

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to say Thank You for everyone coming and for encouraging me to start doing what I've always had a passion for! I also want to say that from now on at Service Sundays I feel that we should give back, so this Sunday, February 3, you can print this email for complimentary admission. Thank you again and I'll see you next time!

Take Care,

Jerome

jpeg

I can confirm some of what InthaKNOW said. Jerome has also *purposefully* and knowingly ruined longterm friendships of Junior's with shady business practices. People have been saying this for YEARS (anyone remember RobPromotions?), but no one believed it because they still think Junior is a big diva.

Shame on Jerome Farley!!!!!!!!!!

No shame on Junior for letting it happen - let's not forget Junior is a big boy and should be very capable of handling his business affairs or certainly know when he is being screwed over - while Jerome is no saint Junior should have known better - for christ sakes he is almost 60 and no stranger to this and it's unfortunate, but he Junior only has himself to blame

JUNIOR WANTS NOTHING MORE THAN SUPPORT FROM HIS FANS...AVOID JEROME AT ROOM SERVICE BUT COME SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR JUNIOR WHEN HE SPINS...

HIS NEXT PLAY DATE IS FOR THE RED PARTY AT ROOM SERVICE ON FEB 17TH!!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR JUNIOR VASQUEZ :)

JUNIOR VASQUEZ RED PARTY FEB 17TH---SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR JUNIOR AND SHUN JEROME!!!

THE ABOVE IS ALL FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SUPPORT JUNIOR"....bla bla bla bla bla

..thats the next hideous publicity stunt...I can see the fliers already "Junior is finally free"....."Junior can finally be himself"....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....puh-lease....NOTHING is gonna change cuz Junior is the only one to blame.

...and "INTHAKNOW" aka Darren Kawa....did Junior hire you as his new publicist now that you don't get enough gigs to do the lights for him no more? Your "damage control" won't work cuz ppl with a clue moved on AGES ago.

PS: talkin about "facts"...Junior should get his worn out ass back in the studio instead of letting himself everything remix by YOU "Inthaknow".....

Jerome had a "fight" with management at Cielo causing Junior's cielo gig to go down the tubes like every other place. Another way for Jerome to ruin Junior.

As far as Jerome's NYC debut...20 people were there and he was crashing records!! It was horrible.

Lay off the turntables jerome and stick with the tina pipe!

STAND BEHIND JUNIOR AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT--FIRE JEROME AND MOVE ON!

Jerome is no amateur when it comes to dj'ing - he was part of the Save The Robots crew, but I'm not sure you newbies have any clue of this history.