Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the worst deejay of all-time?

torontotrance

the word with luv and lodi is that they are being given a chance to grow and evolve as DJs and eventually become somewhat respectable...i dont konw....my vote probably goes to almost any house DJ here in philly...you guys havent heard BAD until you go to this hole...

I dunno why everyone think's Luv & Lodi are so bad.. Their mixing is on point and their track selection is tight.. Maybe they can use some work on their programing, but that's about it.. They are faaaaaaaaar better djs then Tony Draper, and that's the truth..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

Luv and Lodi are unoriginal with thier mixing skills and are very repetative. They aren't too up to date with songs and they don't play what people like to hear. Unless you like to hear the same beat over and over agains SF fridays are for you.

Viscious just kick them out and become resident DJ there Just like the old school Factory Days.....

Originally posted by ddbx46:

Luv and Lodi are unoriginal with thier mixing skills and are very repetative. They aren't too up to date with songs and they don't play what people like to hear. Unless you like to hear the same beat over and over agains SF fridays are for you.

Viscious just kick them out and become resident DJ there Just like the old school Factory Days.....

Totally agree kid Luv and Lodi need to play more to the crowd instead of playing to each other....they really need to either kick them out and let Johnny spin every friday or have JP give them a lesson on how to spin.

cwm28.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Originally posted by djustinh:

only reason luv and lodi spin is becuase they run the party on fridays from what I was told. correct me if im wrong. cwm28.gif

i sure will correct you! if they are so bad why do they get headline spots in vegas,southbeach and all over the US they blew up a long time ago....where were you?

if we wanna talk about bad we will go to really horrible. the big ol denny cheese ball

------------------

they know what they know but they dont know what they know..what the f@@#8!

hey pj: let me correct YOU now, I didnt say Luv and Lodi are bad whatsoever, toughnuts... i said that the only reason they spin is because they run the party..

and uhm guess what, I would go hear Denny "Cheeseball" over Luv and Lodi anyday, Denny not only has a bigger and better name, he at least knows how to play for his crowd... denny is played out? shit then why the fcuk is he on level 5 sanctuary, spinning at the jerseys most bangin club EVERY summer? has a resident at WORLD Saturdays, umm yeah SIT DOWN and wathc your fuckin mouth.

for the record once again, read my post mom, doesnt bash a single DJ!

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

Originally posted by djamnfx:

DJ SKRIBBLE!!!!!!

Followed by Bad Boy Bill and Richard "Humpty" Vission!

B]

I don't know about Sribble but i DEFINATLY disagree about bill and humpty visson...both are absoluly fabulous DJ as far as skills go...esecilaly bill. The problemwith both of them is that they have achieved superstar status nd have stopped taking chances. Alos, both times i have heard humpty vission he played such played out trackes...it was like the best of house 1998 - 2000. annoying....and the one time i saw bill his set was BORING. however, as far as mixing skills both are excellent.

as far as my least favorite, i would have to say that Keoki definatly sucks hardcore. Also, as far as skills, DJ Rap is pretty bad but she has pretty dope tracks...to bad she cannot match a beat

Originally posted by pj1:

only reason luv and lodi spin is becuase they run the party on fridays from what I was told. correct me if im wrong. cwm28.gif

i sure will correct you! if they are so bad why do they get headline spots in vegas,southbeach and all over the US they blew up a long time ago....where were you?

if we wanna talk about bad we will go to really horrible. the big ol denny cheese ball

yo idiot ... it is there party ... that IS the only reason that they spin ....they do suck ... the only reason the have acredibility is because of the saturday party ... and wow they spin in other cities ... not alot of other BAD dj's do that either. they SUCK. you fool.

by the way ... are you their girlfriend?

------------------

...dance like nobody's watching (till the sun comes up and then some)

Originally posted by pj1:

yo idiot ... it is there party ... that IS the only reason that they spin ....they do suck ... the only reason the have acredibility is because of the saturday party ... and wow they spin in other cities ... not alot of other BAD dj's do that either. they SUCK. you fool.

by the way ... are you their girlfriend?

and why do like them? the real factory is on saturday anyway ... it doesnt matter whos headlining on friday ... 14 yrs like anything

------------------

...dance like nobody's watching (till the sun comes up and then some)