Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Club Song Of All Time

cgm

I would like to say "Zombie Nation" but I have to admit that I did like it when it first came out. One song that I never liked and want to leave when I hear it come on in a club is that damn "Somewhere over the Rainbow" song-THAT SONG SUCKS! I'd also have to say that Cosmic Gates "Fire Wire" is up there too.

now your tellin me when zombie nation FIRST came out...you didn't love that song??? come on now...of course after a week or two that's all you heard and it got old quick....but this is a good question and i agree with "somewhere over the rainbow" and i also really dont like the opera song either.....i also hate alot of the remixes that they try to do over oldies songs....and "daddy's little girl" is a phat song!!! peace

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

i cant say zombie was the worst of altime cuz at sometime it was a good song to hera in the club

im goin with that damn yankee doodle dandee song ...i dont even know who makes it but it sucks

if you liked zombie nation theres a 2001 mix by me on napster..... zombie nation kerkraft 400 (saulsantos 2001 mix)

my napster SN is xaulzan

------------------

www.mp3.com/saulsantos

Originally posted by cgm:

One song that I never liked and want to leave when I hear it come on in a club is that damn "Somewhere over the Rainbow" song-THAT SONG SUCKS! I'd also have to say that Cosmic Gates "Fire Wire" is up there too.

Couldn't agree with you more... and I also hate Daddy's Little Girl and ESPECIALLY Thunder in Paradise and any other good song that gets ruined by some stupid speech sample..... damn I hate that shit.....

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

1/27 - Arena, ALbany NY

2/10 - Club Deep, Long Island

2/17 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

2/24 - Arena, Albany NY

Sat Feb. 3rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

I don't know, everyone loved Zombie Nation when it came out.

Worst song of all time? Definitly C.U.N.T. by Robbie Tronco. I have no clue what he was thinking when he made that track.

------------------

"ID, Please."

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

hpw6.gif

"Fire...wire."

Originally posted by pj1:

yankee doodle dandy i think was carlo caruso

i think the worst song was tamia icant go for that jp remix

That Yankee Doodle Dandy is on the Jumper label, I think.. Might be called Sunday Afternoon??

I only heard it once, and that was more then enough times..

PJ1 do you make these things up in your head?? LMAO

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

Originally posted by tranza:

That Yankee Doodle Dandy is on the Jumper label, I think.. Might be called Sunday Afternoon??

you are correct ...

Da boy tommy - Sunday Afternoon - JUMPER

you think that song is wack check out:

Spacecorn - Axel F ... it has the key riffs from the "beverly hills cop" theme song, it's awful

------------------

Dancer-10.gif put a little pep in your step Dancer-11.gif

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ

blackout.. that song is soo lamed out.. fo sure.. u know yall were listening to zombie when it first came out; just got tooo played..

worst song of all time.. my vote is the theme - marauder vs amadeus.. corny elise mix.

bartskating.gif

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by tranza:

ACTUALLY THATS WHAT FOZZY SAID AND HE GETS ALL HIS INFORMATION FROM YOU,NAPSTER,OR HE MAKES SHIT UP IN HIS HEAD.THAT PROBABLY CAME FROM THE LITTLE PEOPLE WHO TALK TO HIM IN HIS SLEEP

------------------

they know what they know but they dont know what they know..what the f@@#8!