Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
swimmer219

New Mix of Final Chapter at Exit????

Draper didn't play the new mix...it was the original Final Chapter...I was shocked to hear it there....

I DID hear the new one at SF when JV was there...Mike was there with him and he gave it to him to play...It sounds alot better than the original...

Here's the deal. A few months ago, Mike did an edit of the original, with samples of "O Fortuna" throughout. That's the one Draper plays. He recently just finished a complete remix of the song, which Johnny played at SF a few weeks ago. Neither will be officially released.

no disrespect, but are u really mike macaluso? i just find it hard to beleive that mike macaluso reads these boards. that's like finding jp on here or something. hey, how many posts does johnny vicious have? has he moved up from the new skool status yet?

no disrespect, but are u really mike macaluso? i just find it hard to beleive that mike macaluso reads these boards. that's like finding jp on here or something. hey, how many posts does johnny vicious have? has he moved up from the new skool status yet?

like i said, no disrespect if its really him. but there are people that would sit there and pretend to be someone famous to get attention. ive seen peole do it before. i still find it hard to beleive that any big name dj would come on here and post using their real name. cuz then everyone else on this board would never leave them alone.

Originally posted by xtcgspot:

i still find it hard to beleive that any big name dj would come on here and post using their real name. cuz then everyone else on this board would never leave them alone.

.....actually they do, look at what happened to poor Denny Tsettos....

...but yeah they come on these boards, they usually just read them and not bother posting.....

I would like to believe that that was mike...

he's one one those guys that genuinely cares about the clubbers. and would take the time to clear it up for us.

in the past he's been nothin but a stellar example of what a dj/producer should be, especially with his interaction with other djs and fanz

------------------

flares.gif

www.djjoshuacarl.com

Mike and johnny are actually really down to earth and cool as fuck i was lucky enough to play with them in upstate ny in in the late 90's early 2000s. i think u should definitly do a new mix of Final Chapter since he is making tracks now and jumping up the charts. 

danny Tsettos Is one of the most amazing djs i have ever had the pleasure to listen to and the shit he did back at temps with vynil b4 chugs came out was fucking amazing He is one of my top idols and reasons why i Dj/Produce And listening to him at temps every weekend and the raves and gonzo at chicos grove is how i built my style i play at  certain places main stream remixed live on 3-4 cdjs with a hard techno or minimal beat looped over. the mainstream tracks danny tsettos was way a head of his time. in 1996 the shit he mixed at temps and all the original djs that are talked about are the real talent not theses dutch producers can't mix like old school cats.not with out digital and sync