Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Mix of Final Chapter at Exit????

Draper didn't play the new mix...it was the original Final Chapter...I was shocked to hear it there....

I DID hear the new one at SF when JV was there...Mike was there with him and he gave it to him to play...It sounds alot better than the original...

Originally posted by baby3tears:

Draper didn't play the new mix...it was the original Final Chapter.

Draper did play the remix of final chapter and o'fortuna on 5/11

[This message has been edited by daveespa (edited 05-21-2001).]

Here's the deal. A few months ago, Mike did an edit of the original, with samples of "O Fortuna" throughout. That's the one Draper plays. He recently just finished a complete remix of the song, which Johnny played at SF a few weeks ago. Neither will be officially released.

like i said, no disrespect if its really him. but there are people that would sit there and pretend to be someone famous to get attention. ive seen peole do it before. i still find it hard to beleive that any big name dj would come on here and post using their real name. cuz then everyone else on this board would never leave them alone.

Originally posted by xtcgspot:

i still find it hard to beleive that any big name dj would come on here and post using their real name. cuz then everyone else on this board would never leave them alone.

.....actually they do, look at what happened to poor Denny Tsettos....

...but yeah they come on these boards, they usually just read them and not bother posting.....

• 16 years later...

danny Tsettos Is one of the most amazing djs i have ever had the pleasure to listen to and the shit he did back at temps with vynil b4 chugs came out was fucking amazing He is one of my top idols and reasons why i Dj/Produce And listening to him at temps every weekend and the raves and gonzo at chicos grove is how i built my style i play at  certain places main stream remixed live on 3-4 cdjs with a hard techno or minimal beat looped over. the mainstream tracks danny tsettos was way a head of his time. in 1996 the shit he mixed at temps and all the original djs that are talked about are the real talent not theses dutch producers can't mix like old school cats.not with out digital and sync