Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fave places to drop (other than clubs!)

seeing as how bored i am work, i was wondering where else people like to enjoy e outside of the club circuit.

so far, i've hit the beach, playground, park, friend's house and watched alice in wonderland while listening to some progressive house (wow), ran through sprinklers, drove around, house parties..

so whats up people? i want some ideas.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I have a big T shaped pool with one of those attached jacuzzis...thats lots of fun at 2 am with some good astral prjection or the like...

once in the winter in colorado i dropped it and hit the outdoor hot tub..water seems to be really good, the beach is fun too...driving around i tlaked about a lot on the new york board...

anyone ever tripped int eh daytime? whats that like? ive roolled with the sun ocming up never in the daylight..lights seem to be adverse to teh roll...

Yeah, rolling during the daytime screws me.

My fav place, maybe even more than the club, is my friend Scotty's (name changed to protect the guilty) house.

Bring out our "family", the blacklights, body paint and stix. Drop and enjoy the ride.

Life is good.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bungie jumping was great fun, wouldn't recommend it to somebody with a dodgy heart thought.

Along the same lines roller coasters, and Jacuzzi or any swimming is great fun (feel weird).

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

Rollin on E at a concert is great.. I've tried it at NIN and Ruff Ryders concert =)

Also with u're close friends at u're house... or theirs.. is always a good way to have some fun =)

I've got to try swimming on E.. can't wait to go to San Diego soon~~!!

Tomochan

• 4 years later...

when i was a mechanic at strauss...i used to drop at 3 when i knew my boss was leaving at 4 and the shop would be mine till 9...lots of fun....did it many times...once i ran out of pills at work and needed more so in the middle of changing an alternater i told the customer i needed to go for a minute to walk my dog...so i drove home to get more pills to continue to roll...i did 8 pills from 3-9 then came home and did more...lolololol...